[PeDAGoG] Introduction!

Sadia Sohail Sadia.Sohail at in.boell.org
Tue Jul 7 13:14:52 CEST 2020

Dear members of this group,

Let me also take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Sadia Sohail, working as a programme coordinator at the Delhi office of Heinrich Boll Stiftung, a German foundation affiliated to the Green Party. We at our office are increasingly engaging ourselves in discovering and learning about pedagogies of ecology, gleaning from the traditional knowledge systems, methodologies and mediums of documentation that people at large can resonate with. We hope to share with the group our experiments on that front soon. Having said that and as some of the other colleagues mentioned,  I am here to learn and gain from the work that many of you are doing.

Looking forward to the exchange.

best regards,
Sadia