[PeDAGoG] Compassion Studies

Nadarajah Manickam amanibana at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:29:14 CET 2020

Dear All:

Greetings.

I had set up a *compassion studies* website sometime ago. It covers my work
over 2 years, working towards building a centre that would over time create
a community of young organic and public intellectuals.

However, with a number of institutional changes in the university where I
developed all these, including the departure of the VC who recruited me and
gave me time to develop the content and methods, I can't take the effort
forward.

So I set up this site for people who may be interested. There are aspects
you can take and use IF they are relevant. Explore and take what you want
<https://amanibana.wixsite.com/compassionstudies> if anything is useful. Of
course, some parts are still work in progress.

Thank you and take care.

Warm Regards,
Nat

--