[PeDAGoG] Conference: Decolonised Futures

Line Kuppens line.kuppens at stmarys.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 12:20:29 CET 2020

Dear all

I hope you are well. I have been introduced to your network via Anne Snick – thank you, Anne!

I would like to share with you the call for abstracts for an online conference discussing ‘Decolonised Futures’ that will take place on May 27th 2021 organised by St. Mary’s University, Twickenham.

We are interested in critical theoretical and/or empirical research that examines how colonial and eurocentric practices and worldviews are reproduced; that decenters the politics of knowing and being; or that explores decolonised futures. We also welcome examples of decolonisation in contemporary practice.

The deadline for submissions of abstracts is January 31, 2021.
Please find more info attached.

Kind regards,

Line

___
Line Kuppens
Postdoctoral Researcher – Education
0032 496 08 20 36

Centre for Research into the Education of Marginalized Children and Young Adults (CREMCYA)
Institute of Education
St Mary’s University
Waldegrave Road
Twickenham
London
TW1 4SX
www.stmarys.ac.uk<http://www.stmarys.ac.uk>

[signature_288966533]

****************************************************************** Disclaimer This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately. Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham. Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection. We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law. ******************************************************************