[PeDAGoG] Towards a non-extractive and care-driven academia

Mary Ann Manahan meannemanahan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:07:29 CEST 2020

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear all,

Sharing below an article from colleagues and a collective of critical
geographers and scholars. I would also like to introduce myself. I am Mary
Ann Manahan, an incoming PhD assistant at the Ghent University's Department
of Conflict and Development Studies. My research interests cover systemic
transformations, political ecology, gender justice, and social movement
resistance struggles.

I also co-facilitate the Beyond Development Global Working Group, along
with Miriam Lang and Mabrouka M'break.

Looking forward to learning and exchanging views/ideas/methods with this
group.

Best, Mary Ann