[Ginga-hackers] Cross-compiling the ginga-ar to st plataform.

Ezequiel García elezegarcia at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 25 22:12:37 CET 2011

Bruno,

As Gabriel is telling you, you must be very careful with paths. Here is my pc file for directfb, called directfb.pc and located at /opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib/pkgconfig.

prefix=/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: DirectFB
Version: 1.0.1
Requires: fusion direct
Libs: -L${libdir} -ldirectfb -lpthread -ldl -lz
Cflags: -D_REENTRANT -I${prefix}/include/directfb

According to this,  you should have a similar file called boost.pc that looks like this:

prefix=/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: boost
Version: 1.40.0
Requires:
Conflicts:
Libs:

I suppose you have libraries in "/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib" and headers in "/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/include".

Remember you will also need a "pc" file for each of the boost libraries.

You could also ask for support here:

https://bugzilla.stlinux.com/

Hope this help you!

Greetings,