[Ginga-argentina] Does what you eat really affect your risk for prostate cancer?

Gorilla Secret gorilla.secret at phasemis.cam
Wed Feb 23 23:28:10 CET 2022

Do You Have Enlarged Prostate?

http://www.phasemis.cam/forbidding-Fortran/d145G2r395vSm8612P1da2dL3c07N37iZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ8PR3nQQRn7Pi10xpS6gpBkHt
Hi,

When I entered my 40's I found it increasingly difficult to fully empty my bladder when I went to the bathroom.

And also suffered from the constant urge to go. . .  an urge that increasingly controlled almost everything I did.

But then, due to a strange chain of events, I asked myself the most important question up to this point in time.

Why is it that male Gorillas who share 99% of their DNA with human men don't suffer from any prostate issues as they age?

Well, the shocking answer held the key to unlocking my flow in the bathroom.  So much so, I went from barely squeezing out a few measly drops, to having a water-cannon rush.

Discover the Gorilla Secret to unlocking a powerful flow.

And without having to undergo invasive, expensive, and often humiliating procedures.

Watch my message to unblock your bladder in minutes

Cheers,

http://www.phasemis.cam/1b54h2395n86MM17L1RpdpQOa2ev3c07O37kZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ8XR3nQQRn7KhP1l0V5O2HAt/thoroughness-nationalized

Dr Leo Shub

If you do not wish to receive future messages click here to unsubscribe

Pure Body Innovations |  30 N Gould St STE R Sheridan, WY, 82801