[Ginga-argentina] The Short List: Deals on books everyone's talking about

BookBub info at bookbub.com
Wed Nov 24 18:13:35 CET 2021

BookBub Home - https://www.bookbub.com/home?granted_at=2021-11-24&htoken=87ed84495cb68cbdc859b1fecfe095ea101a2087d839c96de79e2f694f793706&key=28036206&mid=1-60166-28036206&var=notabledeal

----------------------------------

Welcome to The Short List, a BookBub offering featuring a curated selection of rare discounts on today’s biggest, buzziest books. Most of these books have never been available at these prices before — they’re new releases, recent bestsellers, celebrity book club picks, and award winners — but we’ve worked with our author and publisher partners to bring them to you for $5-$10 for a limited time.

We’ll be sending you a new edition of The Short List each week, in addition to your other BookBub emails. If you don’t wish to receive The Short List in the future, you can opt out here:

----------------------------------

Black Ice by Brad Thor

Originally: $14.99
Deal Price: $6.99

5 days left to claim deal

Don’t miss the very latest #1 New York Times bestseller in a wildly popular series — penned by an author who’s “as current as tomorrow’s headlines” (Dan Brown). While leaving an Oslo café, American spy Scot Harvath sees a man exiting a taxi. There’s just one problem: Scot killed the man years ago… “A thriller aficionado’s dream” (The Providence Journal).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/153954?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/153954?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/153954?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/153954?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/153954?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

#1 NYT Bestseller

The Last Chance Library by Freya Sampson

Originally: $9.99
Deal Price: $6.99

5 days left to claim deal

Hailed as a “gem of a book” (Kirkus Reviews starred review), this Good Morning America Buzz Pick is “so good that readers may very well devour it in one sitting” (Library Journal). Shy librarian June keeps her head low in her sleepy village. But when her beloved library comes under threat of closing, she’ll have to band together with the eccentric locals to keep it open! Nancy Thayer raves, “Absolutely irresistible! Curl up and indulge.”

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155990?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155990?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155990?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155990?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155990?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

At Summer’s End by Courtney Ellis

Originally: $11.99
Deal Price: $6.99

5 days left to claim deal

World War I has ended and the ’20s are roaring — but the inhabitants of grand country estate Castle Braemore are burdened by long-kept family secrets. And when painter Bertie arrives for the summer, she may unearth them all… “I loved everything about this book… A sparkling debut from a new author we’re all going to want more from” (Susan Meissner).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155989?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155989?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155989?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155989?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155989?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

Daughters of Sparta by Claire Heywood

Originally: $11.99
Deal Price: $6.99

5 days left to claim deal

The lives of sisters Helen and Klytemnestra — the legendary princesses of Sparta — are completely redefined in an “utterly spellbinding historical yarn” (Booklist starred review) that should be “required reading for fans of Circe” (New York Times bestselling author Fiona Davis). A thrilling literary feat which “breathes new life” into classic lore (Kirkus Reviews).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Critics' Choice

Hidden by Fern Michaels

Originally: $9.99
Deal Price: $5.99

1 day left to claim deal

#1 New York Times bestselling author Fern Michaels (who has nearly 200 million copies of her books in print) delivers the start to a brand-new series, sure to captivate loyal fans and new readers alike. When siblings Luna and Cullen open a furniture restoration shop and café, a harrowing discovery about one of their newly acquired antiques could spell grave danger. Be ready to read this one late into the night!

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156164?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156164?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156164?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156164?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156164?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

You Will Get Through This Night by Daniel Howell

Originally: $10.99
Deal Price: $5.99

1 day left to claim deal

A 2021 New York Times bestseller praised by Library Journal as “bold, raw, and powerful”: Improving your mental health can require one strategy for your darkest moments, and a different approach for the days that follow. Drawing from psychology and his own experiences, a celebrated entertainer offers a compelling tool kit for taking charge of your own long-term mental health.

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155616?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155616?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155616?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155616?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155616?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

NYT Bestseller

Girl in the Walls by A.J. Gnuse

Originally: $14.99
Deal Price: $5.99

1 day left to claim deal

The pages turn themselves in this suspenseful, “unforgettable” thriller (Booklist): In the wake of a tragic accident, orphaned Elise finds her way back to her former home, an ancient property just south of New Orleans. But another family lives there now — and Elise can’t stay hidden in the walls of the house forever… “Echoes of Shirley Jackson… Spectacular… Truly extraordinary” (New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Wetmore).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155617?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155617?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155617?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155617?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/155617?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

Murder at the Royal Botanic Gardens by Andrea Penrose

Originally: $12.99
Deal Price: $5.99

1 day left to claim deal

If you’re an Agatha Christie fan, this USA Today bestselling historical mystery is sure to delight! The upcoming marriage between Lady Charlotte Sloane and the Earl of Wrexford is the talk of London — at least until a prominent scientist is murdered at the Royal Botanic Gardens. Can the soon-to-be-wed amateur sleuths unmask the killer before their big day? “Roars to a shocking climax” (Publishers Weekly).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156440?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156440?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156440?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156440?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156440?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

We Are Inevitable by Gayle Forman

Originally: $10.99
Deal Price: $5.99

3 days left to claim deal

Discover why booklovers are falling for this moving coming-of-age novel — the latest from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of If I Stay. Feeling disillusioned with his life, Aaron is ready to sell his  family’s failing secondhand bookstore. But his town has other ideas… “The only flaw: that Bluebird Books doesn’t exist in real life, and I can’t go there to browse” (New York Times bestselling author Kelly Link).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161003?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161003?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161003?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161003?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60166&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Critics' Choice

What did you think of this email?

Take our survey: http://pages.bookbub.com/surveys/short_list_feedback_survey.php

Prices may change without notice, so please verify that the deal is still available before downloading. You are receiving the United States edition of BookBub and some deals may not be available outside this region. Prices may vary slightly due to exchange rates. This email was sent to ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org.

BookBub · 1 Broadway 14th floor · Cambridge, MA 02142 · United States