[Ginga-argentina] The Short List: Deals on books everyone's talking about

BookBub info at bookbub.com
Wed May 5 18:22:53 CEST 2021

BookBub Home - https://www.bookbub.com/home?granted_at=2021-05-05&htoken=5e3fb17d952d4433dac4cad0949fa0eec291eb41f469292d27cad746532ff17f&key=28036206&mid=1-53466-28036206&var=notabledeal

----------------------------------

Welcome to The Short List, a new offering from BookBub featuring a curated selection of rare discounts on today’s biggest, buzziest books. Most of these books have never been available at these prices before — they’re new releases, recent bestsellers, celebrity book club picks, and award winners — but we’ve worked with our author and publisher partners to bring them to you for $5-$10 for a limited time.<br/><br/>We’ll be sending you a new edition of The Short List each week, in addition to your other BookBub emails. If you don’t wish to receive The Short List in the future, you can opt out <a href="https://www.bookbub.com/settings/email-subscriptions/notable_deals?granted_at=2021-05-05&htoken=5e3fb17d952d4433dac4cad0949fa0eec291eb41f469292d27cad746532ff17f&key=28036206&mid=1-53466-28036206&position=intro&var=notabledeal">here</a>.
----------------------------------

The Affair by Danielle Steel

Originally: $14.99
Deal Price: $7.99

Danielle Steel is one of the most popular authors alive, a living legend who has sold hundreds of millions of books worldwide. Now, in this captivating New York Times bestseller — just released in March — Steel weaves the story of a powerful matriarch and her four daughters, who come together to protect their own following a startling betrayal. “Steel is one of the best!” (Los Angeles Times).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144046?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144046?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144046?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144046?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144046?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

NYT Bestseller

The Wonder Boy of Whistle Stop by Fannie Flagg

Originally: $14.99
Deal Price: $7.99

The beloved author of Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe delivers more hope, charm, and inspiration in her latest New York Times bestseller! Settle in for a comfortable evening with retiree Bud Threadgoode, who makes one last bid to revisit the Southern railway town of his youth. Starring “characters and relationships to be savored” (New York Journal of Books).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144051?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144051?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144051?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144051?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144051?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

NYT Bestseller

War Doctor by David Nott

Originally: $9.99
Deal Price: $5.99

A #1 international bestseller newly released in the US! One of the world’s most experienced trauma surgeons chronicles over 25 years working in almost every major conflict zone across the globe. With few resources, Nott witnessed horrors and saved countless lives, shared in a volume hailed as “remarkable” (Booklist), “unforgettable” (Library Journal), and “breathtaking” (The Guardian).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144328?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144328?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144328?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144328?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144328?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Critics' Choice

The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles

Originally: $14.99
Deal Price: $5.99

This irresistible historical novel became an instant New York Times bestseller, earning almost 6,000 five-star Goodreads ratings since its February release! In 1939 Paris, a heroic young librarian fights to protect all that she holds dear… but her story remains hidden until decades later, when a girl befriends the mysterious old woman next door. Inspired by true World War II events.

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/143351?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/143351?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/143351?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/143351?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/143351?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

NYT Bestseller

Murder in Old Bombay by Nev March

Originally: $13.99
Deal Price: $6.99

If you’re a fan of Sherlock Holmes, you won’t want to miss this first mystery in a vibrant new series, nominated for a 2021 Edgar Award! Keen-eyed captain Jim Agnihotri must solve the crime of the century in colonial India, inspired by his idol, the immortal Sherlock Holmes. Kirkus Reviews praises this “crisply written” tale that “combines fascinating historic details with a clever puzzle.”

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144057?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144057?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144057?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144057?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Critics' Choice

Run for Cover by Michael Ledwidge

Originally: $9.99
Deal Price: $6.99

In this blistering recent thriller from a #1 New York Times bestselling author, hero Michael Gannon must team up with a persistent FBI agent to catch a killer leaving bodies in a Utah national park. Take it from James Patterson — “Michael Ledwidge is the real deal! You’ll thank me for getting you to read Run for Cover. I read it in a day.”

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144183?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144183?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144183?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144183?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144183?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

Between Two Kingdoms by Suleika Jaouad

Originally: $13.99
Deal Price: $6.99

New from an Emmy Award–winning journalist: In remission after years battling leukemia, Suleika begins a 100-day journey across the country — to visit strangers whose letters gave her strength in the hospital, and to learn how to live again. “Quite unlike anything I’ve ever read. I will remember these stories for years to come, because Suleika Jaouad has imprinted them on my heart” (Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144053?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144053?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144053?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144053?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144053?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

NYT Bestseller

In the Quick by Kate Hope Day

Originally: $13.99
Deal Price: $7.99

A highly anticipated March release and Good Morning America Buzz Pick! A brilliant female astronaut is launched into a strange journey to discover what happened to the missing spacecraft Inquiry… whose lost crew might still be alive. This “deeply imaginative” page-turner (Ann Napolitano) will appeal to fans of The Martian.

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144056?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144056?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144056?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144056?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/144056?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=53466&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

What did you think of this email?

Take our survey: http://pages.bookbub.com/surveys/short_list_feedback_survey.php

Prices may change without notice, so please verify that the deal is still available before downloading. You are receiving the United States edition of BookBub and some deals may not be available outside this region. Prices may vary slightly due to exchange rates. This email was sent to ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org.

BookBub · 1 Broadway 14th floor · Cambridge, MA 02142 · United States