[Ginga-argentina] Scare The Mosquitos Away With This Special Bracelet

MosquitoShield mosquitoshield at principalbenefitdesigntool.com
Sun Mar 14 21:24:55 CET 2021

** NO MORE PESKY MOSQUITOS **

Summer should be about hiking, campfires, and barbecue dinners, not mosquito bites and chemicals.  That's why we made the Sonic Bug Blocker to scare away mosquitos and keep you protected.  We are committed to offering clean, natural, bug repellent solutions that don’t contain harmful chemicals.  None of our bracelets use DEET (which is harmful to humans).  Our sonic bug blocker uses a powerful ultrasonic emitter to repel mosquitoes.

Shop Here http://www.principalbenefitdesigntool.com/40d4w2395NV86m12E18dKUcp3f2X37LZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ7qQOnmnm7On10JXp6nM1@sv/microsecond-petition

Adjust your settings here.  http://www.principalbenefitdesigntool.com/2a54Q2395D_86U11s18d8Kr3f2V37jZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ7bQOnmnm6MD1X0w5f3sv@/explainable-audacious
4265 Aerie Circle, Evans, GA 30809-4888
Hawking + Black + Johl Publishing Group