[Ginga-argentina] This Rug Is Sure To Be A Conversation Starter

OfficeNovelty officenovelty at ladyofdunascastle.com
Sat Mar 13 21:18:59 CET 2021

** A true conversation piece for any space!  3D Optical Illusion Rugs up to 53% Off!  Sale Ends Soon! **

 The 3D visual print will make it look like there is a plunging void in the middle of the floor! We make all of our rugs out of polyester fiber material and non-woven fabric, so it won't fade, shed, or scratch the floor.  All of our rugs are washer-ready.   Put this hilarious and eye-catching rug in your living room, toy room, bedroom, office, or any other space in your home! It is guaranteed to be a great (and memorable) conversation starter.

GET THE RUG 50% OFF ->  http://www.ladyofdunascastle.com/Christensen-endings/13e5Q2g395J86yK11v18Vb0q3ecM37VZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ7iQTnmmd6HyGS106m0BsvM

Newton Digital Creative Labs
3684 Parakeet Drive Memphis, TN 38109-3524
Unsubscribe here http://www.ladyofdunascastle.com/8455Fn2395U8Ah611Q1J8acY3ecw37tZbrZD-DvZIrxbrDfhbwxwEs4vtvscIGxEsvZ7KQTnmmd5RAN106w@Asqv/apologist-woofing