[Ginga-argentina] The Short List: Deals on books everyone's talking about

BookBub info at bookbub.com
Wed Dec 1 19:45:15 CET 2021

BookBub Home - https://www.bookbub.com/home?granted_at=2021-12-01&htoken=849cffff4adc758a40095554d4a141c8793f4ca3e854a26f0dbabde7d946a135&key=28036206&mid=1-60409-28036206&var=notabledeal

----------------------------------

Welcome to The Short List, a BookBub offering featuring a curated selection of rare discounts on today’s biggest, buzziest books. Most of these books have never been available at these prices before — they’re new releases, recent bestsellers, celebrity book club picks, and award winners — but we’ve worked with our author and publisher partners to bring them to you for $5-$10 for a limited time.

We’ll be sending you a new edition of The Short List each week, in addition to your other BookBub emails. If you don’t wish to receive The Short List in the future, you can opt out here:

----------------------------------

The Wish by Nicholas Sparks

Originally: $14.99
Deal Price: $7.99

1 day left to claim deal

The author of The Notebook is back with another #1 New York Times bestseller, just released this fall and already boasting 10,000 five-star Goodreads ratings! Facing a tough medical diagnosis and a lonely Christmas, travel photographer Maggie looks back on a holiday decades prior: when she was sent to join her aunt in a remote town on North Carolina’s Outer Banks — and found her life transformed by a handsome local. “Awww-worthy” (Good Housekeeping).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156991?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

#1 NYT Bestseller

The Vanished Days by Susanna Kearsley

Originally: $9.99
Deal Price: $5.99

1 day left to claim deal

A transporting October release from a New York Times bestselling author and “fantastic storyteller” (RT Book Reviews): As revolution brews in 18th-century Scotland, young widow Lily seeks to collect her husband’s wages — but first, she must prove to sergeant Adam Williamson that they were ever married. Take it from Diana Gabaldon: “I’ve loved every one of Susanna’s books… Historical fiction that sucks you in and won’t let go!”

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156993?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156993?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156993?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156993?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

Songbirds by Christy Lefteri

Originally: $13.99
Deal Price: $5.99

9 days left to claim deal

>From the author of The Beekeeper of Aleppo comes a “beautifully crafted” new read that Jodi Picoult is raving about! On the island of Cyprus, Sri Lankan domestic worker Nisha vanishes without a trace. Petra, her employer, sets out to find her — but the search will reveal the startling truth about the place she calls home… Heather Morris promises, “Songbirds will break your heart and open your eyes.”

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156994?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156994?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156994?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/156994?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Hot New Release

The Good, the Bad, and the Dumped by Jenny Colgan

Originally: $11.99
Deal Price: $5.99

1 day left to claim deal

New York Times bestselling author Jenny Colgan single-handedly defines the term “heartwarming” with her beloved novels — and her latest is no exception! Meet Posy Fairweather: She’s newly engaged after finding the perfect man. The only problem? He just dumped her. Determined to understand why her relationships always fail, Posy embarks on an adventure down ex-boyfriend lane… “I loved this book!” (Sophie Kinsella).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/160317?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/160317?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/160317?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/160317?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/160317?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Critics' Choice

Black and White by Richard Williams with Bart Davis

Originally: $12.99
Deal Price: $5.99

5 days left to claim deal

This “up-front and unapologetic” memoir (Kirkus Reviews) dives deep into the life of Richard Williams, the subject of the new Will Smith movie, King Richard! Born into poverty in segregated 1940s Louisiana, Richard would go on to father — and coach — Venus and Serena Williams, two of the greatest athletes of all time. “Gritty, opinionated, and inspirational” (Publishers Weekly).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161601?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161601?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161601?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161601?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161601?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Read & Watch

Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman

Originally: $12.99
Deal Price: $5.99

5 days left to claim deal

Hailed as “one of those books that you can’t put down” by Joan Rivers, this New York Times bestseller inspired an Emmy Award–winning Netflix series. Raised in a controlling religious community, Deborah Feldman entered an arranged marriage with a near stranger at 17 and gave birth at 19. Here, she recounts her adolescence — and her path to freedom. “Riveting… Harrowing, yet triumphant” (Jeannette Walls, author of The Glass Castle).

Get the Deal:

Amazon
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161600?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=1&subscriber_id=28036206

Barnes & Noble
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161600?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=2&subscriber_id=28036206

Apple Books
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161600?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=3&subscriber_id=28036206

Google
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161600?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=4&subscriber_id=28036206

Kobo
https://r.bookbub.com/et_active_check/161600?affiliate_variant=notabledeal&mailing_id=60409&retailer_id=5&subscriber_id=28036206

Read & Watch

What did you think of this email?

Take our survey: http://pages.bookbub.com/surveys/short_list_feedback_survey.php

Prices may change without notice, so please verify that the deal is still available before downloading. You are receiving the United States edition of BookBub and some deals may not be available outside this region. Prices may vary slightly due to exchange rates. This email was sent to ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org.

BookBub · 1 Broadway 14th floor · Cambridge, MA 02142 · United States