[Ginga-argentina] Gwen Stefani Reveals All

Gwen Stefani GwenStefani at uaiter5.groinxz.top
Wed Aug 24 19:23:37 CEST 2016

Gwen Stefani Opens up about Blake Shelton, visit here-- http://besttry.groinxz.top/getit

For starters we had the caprese salad with avocado and the Portuguese stuffies. Which were made with clams, shrimp, crab and Chorizo. Both were delightful!... My girlfriend and I thought we'd try this place out for the first time. We grew up in Greenville and this is truly one of the first restaurants of it's kind... Going to bump this to 5 stars.  Went back and had the Turkey Sandwich.....unbelievably good.  Friends had the Squid and Steak sandwiches, also terrific.... Went here yesterday for first time we had mussels as an app was very yummy could have used a few more mussels as there were quite a few empty ones the sauce... This really is 5 star pizza. It is almost like NY style except the slices are slightly smaller and less greasy, they are still big enough that you need to... Really an all-around pleasant experience.  My friend and I had golden bags as appetizers, which were full of a delicious, thick and creamy crab mixtfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715