[Ginga-argentina] Do you hate peeling the shell of hard boiled eggs?, BOGO Today Only -24693272

Eggstractor.Offer Eggstractor_Offer at elite133.cavars.ninja
Fri May 1 19:03:06 CEST 2015

Go here to Peel eggs the quick and simple way, BOGO Today> http://gohere.cavars.ninja

I just had fries and a drink, but service was good, friendly and restaurant was very clean. Since it's the only act in town--enjoy. If you really know Mexican food you may be disappointed. The salsa and chips (usually warm implying fresh) is pretty... I went to Shiloh one day with my family and decided to go to Hagy's Catfish Hotel. I got the grilled shrimp and it was amazing! I recommend this restaurant... Positives: Ordered the catfish with hushpuppies and slaw.  They were all very good! I'd definitely go back for their catfish and maybe use their drive... Mio Mio's is, well, in the middle of nowhere.  If you're looking for someplace to eat in this area you have very few choices.  It is however, a good... Ah, Emeralds. Thinking back to my last visit to Waynesboro leaves me longing for some of your delicious fried catfish, crisp hush puppies, and refreshing... Decent food. Salad bar. Buffet occassifa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715