[Ginga-argentina] TopStory: US Health Spiral Linked to GMOs

Deadly Food Conspiracy deadly.food.conspiracy at fhua12.currentinfodoubt.work
Tue Mar 31 05:26:33 CEST 2015

Breaking News: A Silent Killer is in Your Food

Video Link Restricted after 03.30.15

Consumer Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Americans spend more money on healthcare than the average person in any other country in the world, yet people in other developed nations are healthier and outlive us.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

The results I've uncovered will shock you   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to learn 10 foods you should NEVER eat, but I bet at least one of them in your fridge right now

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CEO, Laissez Faire

Important Note:  Google "Gaps Analysis Report" by Health Protection Branch, Health Canada. (Note the date of the report!)

Go here to be removed
http://klod1.currentinfodoubt.work
P.O. Box 379, 7502 Sed Avenue,Siquirres,Costa Rica,31806
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_10843804

Walnut Corner is an unincorporated community in Greene County, Arkansas, United States. Walnut Corner is located on Arkansas Highway 228 6.5 miles 10.5160km northeast of Sedgwick.Macroglossum micacea is a moth of the Sphingidae family. It is known from the Solomon Islands, the D'Entrecasteaux Islands, Papua New Guinea and Queensland.The wingspan is about 50160mm. Adults have dark brown forewings, sometimes with indistinct paler bands across them. They have even darker brown hindwings with two yellow areas by the inner margin.The wingspan is about 50160mm. They have even darker brown hindwings with two yellow areas by the inner margin.ImageMagick is a free and opensource software suite for displaying, converting, and editing raster image and vector image files. It can read and write over 200 image file formats. ImageMagick is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.Charles Clark Coppedge February 2, 1830  June 11, 1898 was a Texas Infantry officer and a member of the Texas Legislature.C
 oppidge was born in Dickson County, Tennessee. In the 1850s he moved to East Texas along with other members of the Coppedge family, including his brother, William Lindsey Coppedge. He started the first store in the community of Smyrna Harrison County in 1855.Coppidge was born in Dickson County, Tennessee. He started the first store in the community of Smyrna Harrison County in 1855.Cephalanthera rubra, known as Red Helleborine, is an orchid found in Europe, North Africa and southwest Asia. Although reasonably common in parts of its range, this Cephalanthera has always been one of the rarest orchids in Britain.The Red Helleborine is found throughout most of Europe, east to the Urals and as far as 60 degrees north. It is however rare in Britain, the Low Countries and western France. It also occurs in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia and in various parts of southern Asia as far east as Iran.The Red Helleborine is found throughout most of Europe, east to the Urals and as far as 60 degrees n
 orth. It also occurs in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia and in various parts of southern Asia as far east as Iran.