[Ginga-argentina] Fwd: In 1-Minute a Day You Can Get Rid of Your Belly, High-BP

Belly BP Buster belly-bp-buster at aarr08.celebritydietpower.work
Fri Mar 27 02:04:01 CET 2015

In 1-Minute a Day You Can Get Rid of Your Belly AND Your High-BP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25% Discount ends 3-26-15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Critical Health Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

What if you could manage of your high-BP in just 60-seconds a day?

...and rid yourself of your unhealthy muffin-top at the same time?

And what if that one-minute was by EATING something?

Research proves that a simple 1-minute change in your morning schedule can REMAKE your entire body in as little as 2-weeks.

Go here to discover the 1-minute routine that KILLS High Blood Pressure & Eliminates your bulky waistline,

http://haveitnow.celebritydietpower.work

25% Discount ends 3-26-15

manage email here:
http://fdeq5.celebritydietpower.work
P.O. Box 611, 7123 Non Road, Nizip, 43209, Turkey

I should probably get around to trying one of their burgers someday, but I can never resist the pulled pork or the brisket.  For a while I was stuck on the pulled pork, and it's delicious, but I tried the brisket recently and might be a convert...it was soooooo good.  I know, I know, I need to try the burgers.

What else can I say that hasn't already been said?  The line often will be out the door during peak hours...I prefer going here for a late lunch, especially since I'm usually ravenous enough by that time to devour the entire sandwich.  That probably isn't a good strategy for my health, but it's a happy strategy for my food cravings.

Parking is a horrific nightmare and will make you want to kill everyone who somehow actually got a spot in the official parking lot.  Even at non-peak hours, I have only gotten a spot in that lot ONCE.

Oh, their fries are not to be missed.  Love the high skin ratio.  Mmmmm.

Don't go in bad weather...or if you do, order to-go and be okay with standing with your face in some dude's beard for about half an hour as you try to cram into the tiny building waiting for your food.  No indoor seating here, folks.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715