[Ginga-argentina] TopStory: What's in Your Fridge Might Be Killing You

Govt Food Conspiracy Govt.Food.Conspiracy at xenon184.basichealthinfo.work
Thu Mar 26 00:01:38 CET 2015

TopStory: 10 US Foods that are Banned in Other Countries. Why?
Video Link Prohibited after Wednesday, March 25, 2015.

Safety Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Americans spend more money on healthcare than the average person in any other country in the world, yet people in other developed nations are healthier and outlive us.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific evidence of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to find the simple steps you can take today to ???opt-out??? of their game

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
Chief Finance Officer, Laissez-Faire

Important Note:  Dr. PM Bhargava, World's Top Biologist, "GM foods in the US are largely responsible for the increase in many serious diseases."

Change promotion options at
http://iklws9.basichealthinfo.work
2021 Eget Ave,Alkmaar,Netherlands,4463ET

The Province of Parma Italian Provincia di Parma is a province in the EmiliaRomagna region of Italy. Its largest town and capital is the city of Parma.It is made up of 47 subdivisions called comuni, which have their own elected sindaco mayor, legislative body and executive body. It has an area of 3,449 square kilometres 1,332160sq160mi and a total population of about 450,000.It is made up of 47 subdivisions called comuni, which have their own elected sindaco mayor, legislative body and executive body. It has an area of 3,449 square kilometres 1,332160sq160mi and a total population of about 450,000.Toska is an island in Rady municipality in Hordaland county, Norway. The 5squarekilometre 1.9160sq160mi island lies just west of the island of Rady in the Hjeltefjorden, at the entrance to the Radfjorden.A road connection from the village of Manger on Rady island to the island of Toska was completed in 1989. The island is a popular holiday destination. Toska has about 40 inhabitants, mostly
  living in the village of Toska, also known as Vestevgen.A road connection from the village of Manger on Rady island to the island of Toska was completed in 1989. Toska has about 40 inhabitants, mostly living in the village of Toska, also known as Vestevgen.The Men's 4 x 100 metre medley relay 49pts swimming event at the 2004 Summer Paralympics was competed on 27 September. It was won by the team representing  Ukraine.27 Sept. 2004, evening session27 Sept. 2004, evening sessionKirn Primary School is located in Kirn which is a small village on the outskirts of Dunoon, Scotland. Kirn Primary School has approximately 200 pupils. It is a feeder primary for Dunoon Grammar School. There are currently 10 classes and a pre5unit. It is part of Argyll and Bute Council.