[Ginga-argentina] Mayo Diabetes Clinic Promises "Diabetes-Free in 16 days", No. 6586526

Mayo_Diabetes_Clinic MayoDiabetesClinic at fix68.improvebloodsugarcare.work
Tue Mar 24 14:30:39 CET 2015

Mayo Diabetes Clinic Promises "Diabetes-Free in 16 days"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Start Today - End Your Diabetes
Diabetes Journal No. 6586526
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diabetes Journal Member ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Do you or a loved one suffer from pre-diabetes, type-1 or type-2 diabetes, insulin-resistance or blood sugar spikes?

If you don't properly handle your illness, you'll suffer unnecessarily ... and ultimately experience permanent nerve damage, kidney failure, heart disease, blindness, and a growing list of other terrible things associated Diabetes.

A recent Mayo Clinic study announced how to STOP diabetes and REVERSE the current damage.

Visit us here to join 1-million diabetics who have used this method to stop and reverse life-threatening damage to their body in as little as 16 days,

67% of Diabetics live with hypertension

If you choose not to receive messages from us, go here:  -  http://sjd86.improvebloodsugarcare.work
Ap #504-8182 Feugiat Rd., Swan Hill, 1536, Australia
6586526--fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

I really want to like this place. I used to eat here at least once a month. Every time I have called to order my food for pick up, they somehow "forget" my order or missed placed it. I now have to wait as they start making my order when I arrive to pick up my order.

It doesn't bother me as to what happened the last time I went. I ordered my food over the phone, waited 15 mins then headed over to pick up my food. Got there, and saw that my order wasn't written down and ready at all. As I waited, they got busier and waited 45 mins and they started serving people who arrived after and got seated.

A few mins later. I saw something I wish I hadn't. They saw that they were getting too busy so one of the ladies pulls out already cooked food, microwaves it and the proceeds to serve it to me.

I really hope they get it together but I don't recommend people to go here unless you are going to keep an eye to make sure you food is actually cooked and not just microwaved.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715