[Ginga-argentina] Mayo Diabetes Cure 2015: Diabetes-Free in 16 days, Study #7354061

Mayo.Diabetes.Cure.2015 MayoDiabetesCure2015 at ray238.easediabetesjoy.work
Mon Mar 23 17:07:43 CET 2015

Mayo Diabetes Cure 2015: Diabetes-Free in 16 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Diabetes by mid-April
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clinical Study #7354061
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Study Subscriber ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Do you or a loved one suffer from pre-diabetes, type-1 or type-2 diabetes, insulin-resistance or blood sugar spikes?

If you don???t properly handle your illness, you???ll suffer unnecessarily ... and ultimately experience permanent nerve damage, kidney failure, heart disease, blindness, and a growing list of other terrible things associated Diabetes.

A recent Mayo Clinic study announced how to STOP diabetes and REVERSE the current damage.

Visit us here to join 1-million diabetics who have used this method to stop and reverse life-threatening damage to their body in as little as 14 days,

67% of Diabetics live with hypertension

Your privacy is important to us.
Go here to cancel further mail -  http://x6wq5.easediabetesjoy.work
226-9960 Pellentesque Avenue, Galway, Ireland
7354061fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

The burger is very good.  Meat is selected and ground well, slaw and minced/julienned pickles make for a bright finish.  Style-wise it seems like it's a bit of a throwback to the 60's carhop era, but with much better ingredients.  It also seems crazy to say that, cause I'm 36 and what the hell do I know about carhop era burgers...  Anyway, it's a solid burger and deserving of more than three stars- but:

The fries themselves are not bad... a bit plain maybe, but not bad.  The creamy spicy tuna dipping sauce they serve with the fries is stupidly bad.  That stuff doesn't even belong on sushi; on fries it's ridiculous and downright trashy.  If you like that stuff, stop having sex with your cousin.  I'd like house-made mayo or aioli options, or even a really refined, light, bbq sauce seems like it would pair well against the slaw.  Traditional ketchup, for me, is a no and their whole grain dijon is meh.

The crispy chicken sandwich, which I've had only one time, was pretty low class.  If it was ever crispy, I wouldn't have known because it was heavily overdressed.  It comes with provolone cheese, which melds into the fried chicken's crispness, as well.  Lastly, the sandwich is cut into three pieces which just makes it easy to fall apart whilst dining.  If this is the norm, I am baffled as to how anyone could call this a good sandwich, let alone the "best fried chicken sandwich ever"... The fried chicken sandwich at Paper or Plastik is much better.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715