[Ginga-argentina] You've been accept by WhosWho.

Whos_Who ginga-argentina global at diecastdatabase.net
Thu Mar 19 23:45:48 CET 2015

       Dear_ normann, You were recently chosen as a potential_candidate_ to represent your professional community in the 2015 Edition of Who's__Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.  Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical __ area.  To_verify_your profile and accept the candidacy, please click_here.  On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.  Warm Regards,  Membership_Division Who's Who Among_Executives_and_Professionals  Unsubscribe    Som rcn an propos Inrsas, som of hm ou-of-plac n h gr, also vola hs: I-41 an US 41 n Wsconsn (whch wll run concurrnly),12 I-49 an US 49 n Arkansas,713 I-69 an US 69 n Txas,714 an I-74 an US 74 n Norh Carolna (whch run concurrnly).15 2.5 Inrsa ra 1956-prsn On 9 Spmbr 2014, urng h wk pror o h rfrnum, Mark Carny, govrnor
  of h Bank of Englan, sa ha a currncy unon bwn an npnn Scolan an h rmanr of h UK woul b ncompabl wh sovrgny. Carny was nvolv n a Q&A ssson a h Tras Unon Congrss an furhr xplan ha cross-borr s on ax, spnng an bankng ruls ar a prrqus: You only hav o look across h connn o look a wha happns f you on' hav hos componns n plac ... You n ax, rvnus an spnng flowng across hos borrs o hlp quals, o an xn, som of h nvabl ffrncs across h unon.180 A spoksprson for h SNP's fnanc mnsr rspon, sayng Succssful npnn counrs such as Franc, Grmany, Fnlan an Ausra all shar a currncy - an hy ar n charg of 100% of hr ax rvnus, as an npnn Scolan woul b. A prsn unr voluon, Scolan conrols only 7% of our rvnus.180 Carny's commns rcv vocal suppor from Darlng an h GMB ra unon, h lar of whch suppors h rnon of h currn UK formaon.180 Th quo on h plaqu bur a h fgur coms from a book, Th R Cnr, by H.H. Fnlayson, n a scon scrbng h hunng of wallabs wh hrowng scks an wh phoographs of hunrs whou lon clohs an wh ohr als lk h
 Marr Man.5 In h book  can b uc ha h subjc s a hunr from h Pjanjajara rb.6 Fmns conoms Alsa McKay, a supporr of h Racal Inpnnc movmn, argu ha an npnn Scolan shoul chang s wlfar sysm ramacally by offrng all s popl a basc ncom.318 Th Scosh govrnmn announc on 21 March 2013 ha h rfrnum woul b hl on 18 Spmbr 2014.1 Som ma rpors mnon ha 2014 woul b h 700h annvrsary of h Bal of Bannockburn2526 an ha Scolan woul also hos h 2014 Commonwalh Gams an h 2014 Ryr Cup.26 Salmon agr ha h prsnc of hs vns ma 2014 a goo yar o hol a rfrnum.27 In Ocobr 1984, a Naonal Inllgnc Esma on h Souh Afrcan nuclar program no: Wlfar Followng h rsul of h rfrnum, housans of 'Ys' supporrs jon a pary ha suppor Scosh npnnc. SNP mmbrshp ncras from 25,000 o 42,000 by 22 Spmbr.416417 Mmbrshp of h Scosh Grn Pary mor han oubl from aroun 2,000 o ovr 5,000 n h sam m fram, whl h Scosh Socals Pary also saw mmbrshp ncras.417 Th pars clam ha many of h nw mmbrs wr formr Labour mmbrs who vo 'Ys' n h rfrnum, agans hr pars aop poson on
  h mar.417 By 28 Spmbr, SNP mmbrshp was 66,000 an Scosh Grn Pary mmbrshp ha ncras fourfol snc h rfrnum.418 Consrvav MP Dav Munll sa ha 80,000 popl ha sgn up o hr Frns of h Unon group urng h campagn.418 Ths popl ha no ncssarly bcom full mmbrs of h Consrvav Pary bcaus hy wr no focus on ncrasng h numbr of car-carryng mmbrs.418 2007 SNP amnsraon Rsuls Th no-for-prof an non-parsan Wha Scolan Thnks projc has rack poll an survy aa, nclung onln acvy, urng h rfrnum campagn. Th projc s run by ScoCn Socal Rsarch, whch s par of NaCn, Bran's formos npnn socal rsarch agncy.336 Usng aa from h Appl Quanav Mhos Nwork (AQMN) rsarch cnr, h projc publshs h socal ma acvy of h wo man campagns, Ys Scolan an Br Toghr, by monorng hr rspcv Facbook an Twr accouns snc Augus 2013.337 Wha Scolan Thnks publsh a rpor n Fbruary 2014 sang ha h Ys Scolan campagn was ganng mor Facbook lks. Followng h launch of h Wh Papr on 26 Novmbr, h avrag gap bwn h wo Facbook pags grw from abou 8,000 o abou 23,000 by Fbruary 2014.
 Analyss of h campagns' Twr accouns show h gap bwn h campagns ncras from approxmaly 8,000 n Augus 2013 o 13,804 n Fbruary 2014, n favour of Ys Scolan.337 Th projc publsh a furhr rpor n Jun 2014 sayng ha grar onln acvy for Ys Scolan ha connu.338 In January 2012, Elan Murray MSP of Labour l a ba argung ha h franchs shoul b xn o Scos lvng ous Scolan, nclung h approxmaly 800,000 lvng n h ohr pars of h UK.35 Ths was oppos by h Scosh Govrnmn, whch argu ha  woul graly ncras h complxy of h rfrnum an sa ha hr was vnc from h Un Naons Human Rghs Comm ha ohr naons mgh quson h lgmacy of a rfrnum f h franchs s no rroral.35