[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Shocking- FDA-Approved Dose Could Kill You #6563132

Deadly Cover-Up deadlycoverup at b027.foodscaremanager.work
Wed Mar 11 03:55:09 CET 2015

THIS JUST IN:7 Deadly Drugs the U.S. Government can't wait for you to swallow.
3/10/2015

U.S. Consumer ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

THIS JUST IN: An insider near Washington D.C. has just blown the lid off the 7 Deadly Drugs the U.S. Government can't wait for you to swallow.

I wish I could say this was just a conspiracy theory, but this whistleblower has concrete evidence "the powers that be" are shoving pure poison down your throat... and laughing all the way to the bank, while you're carted off to the graveyard.

Who knows how long this list will be up before "Big Brother" catches on... so don't wait a moment longer.

Go here right now for the full list and story "they" don't want you to know:

http://signup.foodscaremanager.work

To knowing the truth,

Paul Amos
Associate Director, HSI

P.S. You won't believe what innocent little pill rounds out the list at #1. If you're taking it regularly, you're 530% more likely to die TONIGHT. Make sure it's not in your medicine cabinet. Click here for the full list.

If you wish to stop future mailings, visit here.
http://refuse.foodscaremanager.work
1218 Phasellus Rd., Monghidoro, Italy, 05942

I've come to this place every week ever since my mom became a huge fan two months ago. Every time im in line some stranger would come over all confused about the line and ask "what is it about this bakery?" I would always say the same thing: "they make really good chocolate chip cookies." But after trying essentially everything sold here, I'm gonna say what I've been thinking the entire time: overrated.

If you're a first timer obviously try the chocolate chip walnut cookie. But I hope you know what I mean when I say, a baker doesn't have to dust everything in sugar. I also hope you believe me when I say, the only thing I truly like from this place is the blueberry muffin. Not the cookies, not the scones, not the brioche, not the coffee cakes... Although what I hate more is reactive hypoglycemia aka my personal kind of sugar high....fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715