[Ginga-argentina] Warning: The FDA-Approved Dose Could Kill You #21913117

Deadly Cover-Up deadlycoverup at atbeawareofdrugs.work
Tue Mar 10 16:02:18 CET 2015

THIS JUST IN:7 Deadly Drugs the U.S. Government can't wait for you to swallow.
3/10/2015

U.S. Consumer ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

THIS JUST IN: An insider near Washington D.C. has just blown the lid off the 7 Deadly Drugs the U.S. Government can't wait for you to swallow.

I wish I could say this was just a conspiracy theory, but this whistleblower has concrete evidence "the powers that be" are shoving pure poison down your throat... and laughing all the way to the bank, while you're carted off to the graveyard.

Who knows how long this list will be up before "Big Brother" catches on... so don't wait a moment longer.

Go here right now for the full list and story "they" don't want you to know:

http://choose.atbeawareofdrugs.work

To knowing the truth,

Paul Amos
Associate Director, HSI

P.S. You won't believe what innocent little pill rounds out the list at #1. If you're taking it regularly, you're 530% more likely to die TONIGHT. Make sure it's not in your medicine cabinet. Click here for the full list.

If you wish to stop future mailings, visit here.
http://leave.atbeawareofdrugs.work
P.O. Box 808, 8778 Lacus Rd., Ajaccio, France, 40924

I was on my way to meet up with a friend at Universal Studios for Grinchmas, which we were totally late for, nevertheless, I was hungry. Per usual, I opened my YELP app and the locator identified this spot as an option. After reading all the the praise that Yelpers offered up. I pulled up to Joe's Falafel parking lot.

Walked into the restaurant. I asked what was popular and the guy at the register said "Our Falafel on Lafa (sp?) bread is most popular and award-winning". So, I ordered just that...........what.... LOVED it!

The bread was warm with dust from the flour - that's how you know its from scratch. The falafel was crispy on the outside with a beautifully moist stuffing. And the sauce and hot sauce are flavorful. I've gone three times since and happy to recommend the Falafel on homemade bread.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715