[Ginga-argentina] Milk_worse than smoking ?

GMO-Information for ginga-argentina gm at cjsprong.com
Wed Mar 4 14:01:50 CET 2015

       Urgent: __Banned  *Please find below an important message from one of our sponsors, the Laissez__Faire__Club. They have some special information to share with you. Thank you.*   Dear_ waldronk at coastalcarolina.edu,       Get ready.       Because a major scandal has broken.       It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the biggest food producers in America.       This topic of this story is so controversial, Fox News banned a story on it from being aired… and fired the two reporters who covered it.       If you're happy with the_president, do not watch this presentation.           This could be the one that finally brings him down.       CLICK__HERE for the -shocking__story.       I'm warning_you, though. What you're about to see might turn your stomach.       Sincerely,       Doug Hill Director,_Laissez_Faire_Club     If you would like to opt_out, click
  _here or send_mail to: PO__-Box__-16580__-#22445 Baltimore,__-MD__-21217