[Ginga-argentina] Alert:A Child-Predator has just moved into your-neighborhood! No.7298390466

NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY NEIGHBORHOODSAFETY at findthenew-safetyalerts.rocks
Thu Jan 15 17:30:27 CET 2015

January 15, 2015.

===========================================.
DLW-312 COMMUNITY SAFETY INFO.
===========================================.
MESSAGE ID #7298390552.
===========================================.

We're reaching out to you today via this email-notification to inform you that a registered child-offender has just recently moved into your neighborhood (This information was gathered using your local-area zipcode). Whenever a child-predator moves to a new area, this information becomes public.

Visit here today to find out more about this child-predator: http://see1.findthenew-safetyalerts.rocks

Thank you,
DLW-312 COMMUNITY SAFETY INFO.

/Go below here now to end this emailad-membership today: http://end7.findthenew-safetyalerts.rocks

PO Box #3109
Houston
Texas
ZIP#:77253-3109
4--2398484fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_9020315412375.48287857298390-38484

skipped dessert because we didn't want to mess up the flavors we had going on, but in hind sight we should have kept going on that gravy train. All in all, great meal for around $100. First, let me say, we had the best waitress.  Her name on the receipt says "Encina A".  What a wonderful, knowledgeable, server she turned out to be.  She was everything I look for in a server.  Friendly, but professional.  Always a step ahead. We started with the Duck Pancake.  My wife was very adventurous on this trip.  She usually doesn't eat things like Duck but she really enjoyed this. I had one of the best Tuna Steaks I have ever had.  It was perfectly prepared rare.  My wife had the Ancho Salmon, another beautiful dish.  I had a side of the Collards, and they were wonderful.  My wife had a side of