[Ginga-argentina] Somebody just viewed your background-information. Learn more now

NOTIFICATION NOTIFICATION at findall-newscanupdates.rocks
Tue Jan 13 02:14:31 CET 2015

==============================================.
DLW23 BACKGROUND NOTIFICATION.
==============================================.
NOTIFICATION NO. 2047511555.
==============================================.

NOTICE FOR: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org.

We are reaching out to you today to inform you that someone has recently ordered the results of your background-scan. You can view further details of this new-scan below here now:

SCAN INFO:
##############################.
DATE: 012-Jan-2015.
TIME: 04:24:03 A.M. (GMT).
##############################.

Visit here right now to learn more about this new scan: http://find1.findall-newscanupdates.rocks

Best-Regards.

==============================================.
DLW23 BACKGROUND NOTIFICATION.
==============================================.

CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION.
If you require any further assistance, simple respond to this email-notification and someone will be sure to answer any questions that you may have.

Quit future emailad-content now here: http://end7.findall-newscanupdates.rocks

P.O. Box No.3109
Houston Texas.
ZIP:77253-3109
42635445-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_8238783220475115.482775413054021.4376

bartender/server was friendly and spot on with his service.  We opened with an order of Rough Cut Tuna "Nachos" served with mango, habanero hot sauce and avocado crema.  The "nachos" were exactly as advertised, a Southwest-style ceviche with a great balance of sweet and spicy hot with an avocado creaminess.  For my lunch course, I had the Cornmeal Crusted Chile Relleno stuffed with eggplant, manchego cheese, red pepper sauce and balsamic vinegar.  The Chile Relleno was perfectly fried, crispy on the outside, tender chile with gooey cheesiness on the inside, and surprisingly light all-around.  It was perfect!  The GF had the Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Hash.  I liked my dish better.