[Ginga-argentina] ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.

Global Who'sWho globalwhoswho at whoou.com
Wed Jan 7 22:07:13 CET 2015

        Hey mike,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go _here   An hy o. Evry mal sun I alk o ha a sory abou nrvnng on h anc floor or a a pary, mosly by jus sayng hllo o somon who look lk a arg of unwan aggrssv anon. Th suns sa hy look ou for hr frns. Thy sa hy look ou for nonfrns who sm ha for runkn roubl. As obsrvrs of a ponally fraugh sxual ncounr, f prhaps no as parcpans, hy  know how o ask, Ar you O.K. wh hs? Dong ha yourslf s way mor awkwar han ong  as a bysanr, a 20-yar-ol rugby playr sa. Dr. Gsbr mov on, workng on ramns for Ebola an anohr vrson of h V.S.V. vaccn. For h vaccn work, hs man collaboraor has bn Dr. Hnz Flmann, h chf of vrology a h Rocky Mounan Laboraors n Hamlon, Mon., par of h Naonal Insu of Allrgy an Infcous Dsass. Ths sory, n h conx of rcn hsory, shows ha Bg Pharma woul rahr l popl  han rsk losng mony; an nhr h... Is vlopmn sall n par bcaus Ebola s rar, an unl now, oubraks ha nfc only a fw hunr popl a a m. Bu xprs also acknowlg ha h absnc of follow-up on such a promsng cana rflcs a broar falur o prouc mcns an vaccns for sass ha afflc poor counrs. Mos rug compans hav rss spnng h normous sums n o vlop proucs usful mosly o counrs wh ll ably o pay. A fral offcal sa n an nrvw on Thursay ha wo larg sus nvolvng housans of pans wr plann o bgn soon n Ws Afrca, an wr xpc o b scrb n al on Fray by h Worl Halh Organzaon. Th bg l of govrnmn s ha h Lvahan rmans vabl an wll sav us. Par of hs s h l of prmannc. W bul cahrals... Som of us mgh b surprs by how much h vnur -- how much h go no  -- bu I on' hnk hr s anyboy on h boar who hnks ha hs s now a msak, sa Marn Prz, on of Mr. Ackman's profssors a Harvar, who was an arly nvsor n Goham an srvs on Prshng's avsory boar. (Mmbrs of h avsory boar ach rcv 1 prcn of h frm.) Tha Hrbalf's shar prc has falln 34 prcn hs yar hlps, h a. Sll, Mr. Ackman's poson wll sar makng mony only f Hrbalf sock falls roughly anohr 9 prcn. Whn w los a nns, always, on som funamnal lvl, h rgar  as an abrraon, rcall Mchal Grossman, hs nns parnr n hgh school. Frankfur Musums ar bng rfn for a gal ag. Th ransformaon, musum offcals say, promss o ouch vry aspc of wha musums o, from how ar an objcs ar prsn an xprnc o wha s fn as ar. W wll o br agans h nx sorm, sa Juh Ron, h prsn of h Rockfllr Founaon, whch hlp o fnanc h Rbul by Dsgn compon. Th problm s ha h nx sasr may b nohng lk Hurrcan Sany. I coul b an awful ha wav, for xampl, n whch cas wha w'v on wll o ll o proc us. Connu rang h man sory Whl h sa an fral govrnmns hav hr own plans, h cy's bluprn, h Spcal Inav for Rbulng an Rslncy rpor, rlas las yar by Mayor Mchal R. Bloombrg, s forh 257 projcs o b fnsh n a ca. In Aprl, h nw amnsraon of Mayor Bll  Blaso upa h so-call SIRR rpor, announcng ha whl mos of h projcs wr n progrss, h cy ha n h nrvnng monhs compl ffors lk rnforcng bachs n h Rockaways an ha rach an agrmn wh Consola Eson unr whch h uly woul floo-proof s qupmn whou ncrasng ras.