[Ginga-argentina] URGENT: Banned - MUST READ NOW

GMO News GMONews at seetheconspiracyinfo.rocks
Mon Jan 5 20:10:47 CET 2015

---------------------------------------------------------.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
---------------------------------------------------------.
URGENT - BANNED
---------------------------------------------------------.

Dear Subscriber,

Prepare Yourself - there is a new scandal that is just about to break.

This scandal is about what we now know to be a HUGE conspiracy between our government and most of the biggest food-producers in the nation.

This alarming story is so controversial that Fox-News banned it from even being aired, and then fired the 2 reporters who were trying to air it.

If you are content with our president, you shouldn't even bother watching this presentation.

This is so shocking that most people are going to want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's been doing...This might be the thing that finally takes him down.

VISIT HERE RIGHT NOW to learn more about this story: http://read4.seetheconspiracyinfo.rocks

I have to warn you though, what you are going to find out might seriously turn your stomach.

Sincerely,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

-Halt future emailad-content now by going right here: http://end3.seetheconspiracyinfo.rocks

PO Box #3109
Houston
T.X.
77253-3109
8382513896098.4727fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_092044321956.4727