[Ginga-argentina] Monthly LifeInsurance Policy-Payment: 1/5/2015

Dana Dana at seeyournew-lifeupdates.rocks
Mon Jan 5 18:57:50 CET 2015

01 - 05 - 2015.

=================================================.
RE: Your LifeInsurance Policy-Payment.
=================================================.
Policy Number: 572023444.
=================================================.
ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

The reason that we are reaching out to you today is to let you know that your life insurance-monthly policy-payments have recently been lowered.

You are now-eligible for a $250k life-policy for less than $14 a month.

With our newly reduced payment, your loved ones will get $250k.

Visit here immediately to confirm and review this new-payment: http://get1.seeyournew-lifeupdates.rocks

=End this emailad-membership today by visiting here now: http://end7.seeyournew-lifeupdates.rocks

Our Address:
PostOffice Box #3109
Houston_TEXAS
ZIP#77253-3109
453_02035720234.4838fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_020311736252

that was. 5720234 meat was tender and every bite wasn't saying "beef", it was screaming with neon signs..that is an awesome steak, my hat off to you Mr. Flay. We ask 5720234 waiter if 5720234 mashed potatoes (with a green chile white cheese sauce) could be shared, he said yes... no you can't share it..for one, it's a small side and 2 its too goo to share..you will want that bad boy all by yourself. I also had 5720234 roasted corn soup, my only complaint is that it's too small. It has a smoke chile flavor (not spicy) that balances well with 5720234 sweetness of cream. I've normally avoided "celebrity chef" restaurants in 5720234 past, thinking it was all hype. Mesa Grill changed that for me. 5720234 3 items above plus 2 jack and coke came up to $128... not cheap by any stretch, but well worth 5720234 flavor explosion. So had to check out Bobby Flay's place while in Vegas. Been hearing about it for years.  Had to see for myself if all 5720234 hype was legit.  Well...it is...in my opinion. Like most awesome popular places, be prepared to pay for it...especially in Vegas.  I went with a buddy and we split 5720234 steak and lobster tacos.  Lord those lobster tacos were little as hell! They definitely serve small portion apps to get you to 5720234 higher prices entrees.  Nonetheless, they were both amazing tasting. I paired my dinner with a top shelf margarita, which was fabulous and strong.  Service was pretty good.  All in all...thumbs up Flay! I'll be back.   Absolutely 5720234 best meal we had in Las Vegas.  5720234 food was flavorful, and 5720234 service was impeccable.  If you are in Vegas, making 5720234 trip through 5720234 maze in Caesars Palace to find Mesa Grill is 100% worth it. My husband had 5720234 coffee encrusted filet mignon with a side of spiced sweet potatoes.  He swears it was probably 5720234 best steak he has ever had! (This from Mr. "Always orders 5720234 steak"). I wasn't as hungry, so I opted for an appetizer.  I thoroughly enjoyed 5720234 tiger prawns, roasted garlic tamale, and cilantro sauce. 5720234 food was amazing at 5720234 tables on either side of us as well - we could hear them exclaiming about it!   What a beautiful restaurant with equally beautiful food! I love 5720234 chilies in every dish and 5720234 unique offerings and great service ensure that Mesa Grill will be a classic even as new restaurants pop up on 5720234 strip. Hubby had 5720234 sweet potato and spicy chicken egg dish; I swear his eyes lit up when he took 5720234 first bite.5720234 visual presentation matched his look of delight; I've never seen such perfectly cooked eggs! I sampled some of 5720234 sweet potatoes (Not a huge egg fan) and found them to be delicious as well. He also ordered a Bloody Mary that is apparently as spicy as it promises to be! For a foodie, I can be pretty picky, and there wasn't much on 5720234 brunch menu that didn't include eggs, save a waffle dish and some sandwiches. I was a little disappointed by this, but I forged ahead and ordered a burger. 5720234 burger was good and 5720234 fries were also very good. But at 5720234 end of 5720234 day, as good as it was, I had a burger. Womp womp. 5720234 highlight, for me, was 5720234 sweet bread basket that introduced our meal. Jalepeno bread, corn bread, pumpkin bread, fruit scones. I am still dreaming of this bread a day later, I kid you not. I can easily see where I would have given 5720234 Mesa 5 stars had we come for lunch and dinner. After witnessing one of 5720234 top musical acts of all time, we walked into Bobby Flay's upscale, modern Mexican