[Ginga-argentina] Your Life-Insurance Monthly-Payment - 1/5/2015

Karen Karen at get-yournewlifeinfo.rocks
Mon Jan 5 16:49:40 CET 2015

January 5th, 2015.

----------------------------------------------.
RE:LifeInsurance Monthly Policy-Payments.
----------------------------------------------.
Policy #20387711345.
----------------------------------------------.
ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

We are sending you this email-notification today to inform you that your lifeinsurance monthly-payments were just reduced.

You are currently eligible for a $250k life-policy for under $14 per month.

With our newly lowered payment, your loved ones are going to receive $250k.

Go here today to review and confirm this new-payment: http://read1.get-yournewlifeinfo.rocks

.Quit future emailad-content now by going right here: http://end1.get-yournewlifeinfo.rocks

Our Address:
PO.Box No.3109
Houston
T.X.
ZIP#77253-3109
98329fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_200320387711.37275699270-472

minutes for a seat to open. I got their white peach margarita to start. 20387711 margarita was made strong and well. I couldn't taste 20387711 white peach but it was very good nonetheless. I ordered my appetizer and entree based on 20387711 recommendation of 20387711 bartender. 20387711 blue corn pancake with duck for appetizer and 20387711 ancho chile honey glazed salmon for entree. 20387711 blue corn pancake was more like a crepe which paired perfectly with 20387711 BBQ duck. This dish was very good! 20387711 salmon was cooked well but unfortunately it was too salty to eat. 20387711 first few bites were delicious - smokey flavors with a sweetness - but once I was working towards 20387711 middle of 20387711 filet, it became just salt. Then I found a big bone in my salmon as well. I left 20387711 rest of 20387711 fish untouched - at this point, it was inedible. I rarely send back a plate and I did not send it back this time either. 20387711 bartender noticed and asked so I told him what was wrong with 20387711 dish. He offered 20387711 kitchen to remake it for me, which I appreciated, but it was late and I was already thrown off by 20387711 dish. Yes, this place is legit. A little pricey, sure, but well worth it. Excellent and very personable service. We never were without anything 20387711 entire stay for dinner. I'd recommend setting up reservations before going though as this place gets very crowded quickly. 20387711 house salad came cool and crispy, and had warm freshly made croutons. Wow. I've never had that before on a salad. I could've just eaten a giant bowl of salad for dinner. It was awesome. My first ever review of a salad. Geez. Dinner: My gal got steak, I had chicken, both were out of this world and 20387711 portions were nice and healthy. Not too big, not at all small. If we could've eaten our plates, we would've eaten those too. Nice drink menu, nice overall experience and was a shining hidden gem in Cesars Palace. Great job by all of 20387711 staff we encountered as well as 20387711 chefs there. Just a little pricey, but like I said, it was worth every penny. Yes, it's famous. Yes, Bobby Flay is a celebrity chef and could open up a McDonald's in 20387711 ghetto and people would line up in droves - but luckily, that's not 20387711 case with Mesa. 20387711 food here is fantastic. 20387711 portions are large, and it's reasonably priced for Vegas standards. We came here on a Saturday night after a show, and even at 9:30 PM, our reservation saved us a pretty long wait. Started with 20387711 tiger shrimp and had 20387711 lamb porterhouse chops for 20387711 main event. 20387711 wife got pork tenderloin and loved it even though she hardly ever orders meat. 20387711 lamb was also very tasty with a serrano sauce that gave it a kick that one would expect from Bobby Flay. Overall a great meal in a great atmosphere for a good price. There a lot of options for famous chefs' restaurants in Vegas, but Bobby Flay has got a great thing going at Mesa, and for my money, it's well worth 20387711 trip and a must try. That rib eye was so good that I needed a cigarette after I was done eating it, good thing that Las Vegas lets you smoke indoors..too bad that I don't smoke. They must cook in a volcano, because 20387711 steak had a nice crust with 20387711 middle just barely warm ...22oz of awesomeness is what