[Ginga-argentina] You've been accept by WhosWho.

Whos_Who ginga-argentina global at tobabyshop.com
Sun Feb 22 17:24:13 CET 2015

       Dear_ alex, You were recently chosen as a potential_candidate_ to represent your professional community in the 2015 Edition of Who's__Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.  Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical __ area.  To_verify_your profile and accept the candidacy, please click_here.  On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.  Warm Regards,  Membership_Division Who's Who Among_Executives_and_Professionals  Unsubscribe    In gnral, U.S. Rous o no hav a mnmum sgn sanar, unlk h lar Inrsa Hghways, an ar no usually bul o frway sanars. Som srchs of U.S. Rous o m hos sanars. Many ar sgna usng h man srs of h cs an owns hrough whch hy run. Nw aons o h sysm, howvr, mus subsanally m h currn AASHTO sgn sanars.3 As of 1989, h Un Sas Numbr Hghways sys
 m has a oal lngh of 157,724 mls (253,832 km).2 Supporrs of npnnc hav sa ha Scolan os no m s full conomc ponal bcaus  s subjc o h sam conomc polcy as h rs of h UK.143144 In 2013, h Jmmy R Founaon publsh a rpor sang ha UK conomc polcy ha bcom ovrwhlmngly gar o hlpng Lonon, manng Scolan an ohr UK rgons suffr from bng n h spcfc, local polcs hy n.145 Lar n January 2014, Coln Fox sa ha Scolan s pnals by an conomc mol bas owars h Souh Eas of Englan.143 In Novmbr 2013, Chc Bro sa ha Scolan was prv of conomc bnf n h 1980s afr h Mnsry of Dfnc block ol xploraon off h Ws of Scolan, osnsbly o avo nrfrnc wh h UK's nuclar wapons arsnal.146 2.1 Anonymous prss rlass US 412 uss h Cmarron Turnpk n Oklahoma; h ol roa s US 64. Nova Scoa an Nw Brunswck: In Novmbr 2013, h Scosh govrnmn plg o us h powrs of npnnc o rvrs ky aspcs of h Wlfar Rform Ac 2012, whch was mplmn across h UK sp opposon from a majory of Scolan's MPs. I sa  woul abolsh Unvrsal Cr309 an h broom ax.310 Th SNP has also crcs Rachl Rvs, Labo
 ur's shaow scrary of sa for work an pnsons, for sayng311 a fuur UK Labour govrnmn woul b vn oughr on bnfs han h Camron mnsry.312313 Wr Group, on of h largs prva compans bas n Scolan, commsson a suy by Oxfor Economcs no h ponal conomc ffcs of Scosh npnnc.135 I foun ha Wr woul pay mor corporaon ax, sp h Scosh govrnmn's proposal o cu h ra of corporaon ax, u o  no longr bng abl o offs losss n Scolan agans profs n h rs of h UK.135 I also sa ha npnnc woul rsul n aonal coss an complxy n h opraon of busnss pnson schms.135 Th rpor foun ha 70% of all Scosh xpors ar sol o h rs of h UK, whch  sa woul parcularly affc h fnancal srvcs scor.135 Sanar Lf, on of h largs busnsss n h Scosh fnancal scor, sa n Fbruary 2014 ha  ha sar rgsrng compans n Englan n cas  ha o rloca som of s opraons hr.136 Th Scosh Inpnnc Rfrnum Bll nf h Convnr of h Elcoral Managmn Boar for Scolan as Chf Counng Offcr for h rfrnum.383 Th Chf Counng Offcr, Mary Pcahly,384 was suppor by a Counng Offcr n ach of h 32 local auhory ara
 s of Scolan,384 who was ypcally h Chf Excuv for ha local auhory. Each Counng Offcr ha a rfrnum am, whch nclu: Prm Mnsr Dav Camron sa h was lgh wh h rsul, gong on o say ha  woul hav brokn my har o s our Un Kngom com o an n an I know ha hs snmn was shar no jus by popl across our counry bu also aroun h worl.394 Rsponss In 2012-13, Scosh unvrss rcv 13.1% of Rsarch Councls UK funng.287 Dr Alan Trnch of Unvrsy Collg Lonon has sa ha Scosh unvrss rcv a hugly sproporona lvl of funng an woul no longr b abl o accss  followng npnnc. Wll Rnn, lar of h Scosh Lbral Dmocras, has suggs ha npnnc woul man Scosh unvrss losng ?210m n rsarch funng.288 Th Insu of Physcs n Scolan warn ha accss o nrnaonal facls such as h CERN Larg Haron Collr, h Europan Spac Agncy, an Europan Souhrn Obsrvaory coul rqur rngoaon by h Scosh govrnmn.289 I also xprss concrns abou rsarch funng from UK chars an h racon of nrnaonal compans wh Scosh facls.289 S also: Ls of Un Sas Numbr Hghways Som wo-g numbrs hav nvr bn appl o any U
 .S. Rou, nclung 39, 47, 86 an 88.