[Ginga-argentina] You've been accept by WhosWho.

Whos_Who ginga-argentina global at chmouel.org
Thu Feb 19 22:21:08 CET 2015

       Dear_ gschneider, You were recently chosen as a potential_candidate_ to represent your professional community in the 2015 Edition of Who's__Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.  Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical __ area.  To_verify_your profile and accept the candidacy, please click_here.  On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.  Warm Regards,  Membership_Division Who's Who Among_Executives_and_Professionals  Unsubscribe    Avrsng Th launch of onln clbry vos from boh vwpons was rpor by h ma n m-July 2014. Th L's Say Toghr - 'Scolan, you'r my bs frn' YouTub vo was prouc by pro-unon campagnrs who sough o show Scolan w h rs of h UK o car, an faur John Barrowman, Ross Kmp an E Izzar. Th vo was prouc by h L's Say Toghr campagn ha scrbs slf
  as h campagn for vryon n Englan, Wals an Norhrn Irlan who osn' hav a vo n h Scosh rfrnum, bu wans o hav voc n sayng #lssayoghr on s YouTub channl.340 Th pro-npnnc vo was prouc by Ys Scolan an appar on h campagn's YouTub channl. Tl ? on Spmbr 18h #voYs, h vo faurs 32 wll known facs from across h npnnc movmn, nclung Dav Hayman, Marn Compson an Suar Brahwa. Pollng Saon Inspcors (oponal).384 Thy our h ara pollng saons (h spcfc par/room of h pollng plac n whch vos wr cas). Norh Sa ol Th mos ha argumn, howvr, was h ssu of US 60. Th Jon Boar ha assgn ha numbr o h Chcago-Los Angls rou, whch ran mor norh-souh han ws-as n Illnos, an hn angl sharply o h souhws o Oklahoma Cy, from whr  ran ws o Los Angls. Knucky srongly objc o hs sgna rou, as  ha bn lf off any of h major as-ws rous, nsa rcvng h US 62 sgnaon. In January 1926, h comm sgna hs, along wh h par of US 52 as of Ashlan, Knucky, as US 60. Thy assgn US 62 o h Chcago-Los Angls rou, conngn on h approval of h sas along h formr US 60. Bu Mss
 our an Oklahoma  objc--Mssour ha alray prn maps, an Oklahoma ha prpar sgns. A comproms was propos, n whch US 60 woul spl a Sprngfl, Mssour, no US 60E an US 60N, bu boh ss objc. Th fnal soluon rsul n h assgnmn of US 66 o h Chcago-Los Angls poron of h US hghway, whch  no n n zro, bu was sll sn as a sasfyngly roun numbr.1 Rou 66 cam o hav a promnn plac n popular culur, bng faur n song an flms. Bhangmr lgh parns c by a par of snsors on Vla sall 6911 on Sp 22, 1979. Th Arcbo onosphrc obsrvaory an rao lscop n Puro Rco c an anomalous onosphrc wav urng h mornng of Spmbr 22, 1979, whch mov from h souhas o h norhws, an vn whch ha no bn obsrv prvously by h scnss.20 Dv an spcal rous Poll Clrks.384 Thy asss h Prsng Offcr a hr pollng plac. Suggs craors S also: Ls of norsmns n h Scosh npnnc rfrnum, 2014 Bhn h scns, h fral a program ha bgun wh h passag of h Fral A Roa Ac of 1916, provng 50% monary suppor from h fral govrnmn for mprovmn of major roas. Th Fral A Hghway Ac of 1921 lm h rous o 7% of ac
 h sa's roas, whl 3 n vry 7 roas ha o b nrsa n characr. Infcaon of hs man roas was compl n 1923.1 Scolan hos h 2014 Commonwalh Gams n Glasgow, lss han wo monhs bfor h rfrnum.267268 Th Scosh am won a rcor numbr of gol mals, whch Alan Bss sa woul hlp gv vors mor blf an confnc.267 Sunay Hral columns Ian Bll ook an opposng vw, sayng ha sporng succss woul b unlkly o a suppor for npnnc u o h lnghy an passona ba on h subjc.267