[Ginga-argentina] You've Been Accepted by Who's--Who.

Global Who's--Who global at zjdfryp.com
Sun Feb 1 23:04:31 CET 2015

        Hey andye,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent_your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's_Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished -individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,Membership DivisionWho's_Who_Among_Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza-Uniondale, _NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's_Who mailings, please go _here   Tw Yp, n capalsm hr s no n o rsarch an-Ebola vaccn, unl h ah oll s rally hgh. Only afr  bcoms profabl,... 467 Thr's nvr bn a bg mark for Ebola vac
 cns, sa Thomas W. Gsbr, a vlopr of on ha s now bng r. Cr Mchal Sravao for Th Nw York Tms Govrnmns an h mlary bcam nrs n makng vaccns agans Ebola an a rla vrus, Marburg, urng h 1990s afr a Sov fcor sa h Russans ha foun a way o waponz Marburg an loa  no warhas. Concrns nnsf n 2001 afr h Sp. 11 rrors aacks an anhrax malngs. Th V.S.V. proucs ar lv vaccns, wh rplcang vruss ha may caus a racon. I s no clar wha lvl of s ffcs wll b consr accpabl. Ton Sacconagh, an analys a Sanfor C. Brnsn, says h gross prof margn for h Phon s clos o 50 prcn. Bcaus h Phon s Appl's mos popular prouc -- wh mor han 39 mllon sol n h las quarr --  accouns for a sproporonaly larg prcnag of Appl's ovrall prof, somwhr bwn 60 an 70 prcn, Mr. Sacconagh sa. Ran Kohn 26 mnus ago Rfrrng o h ffor by h Palsnan Auhory an Un Naons o prov assurancs o Isral ha so-call ual-us marals wll no go o rbul unnls ha mlans us o pnra s rrory, Mr. Abu Aqln sa, Ths mchansm wll b jus wors on papr. Hs anon o al an prsuasv powrs wll b spcally
  mporan com Dcmbr, whn Allrgan sharholrs hol a spcal mng. Mr. Ackman wll urg hm o rplac a majory of h company's boar an o pav h way for approvng h akovr by Valan. Dallas I's on of a kn, h sa of hs rophy pnhous. By h way, h a, nong own h sr whr ohr luxury owrs ar xpc o b bul, hs ohr bulngs ar no gong o b as goo. COMMENTS