[Ginga-argentina] Spam: never pay a energy company again

Reporting News livereport at ananar.xyz
Sun Aug 16 19:16:43 CEST 2015

Bill Gates-""You must use this now"
<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>

ABC News > Shark Tank

<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>

Microsoft creates new product that completely powers your home by simply plugging it into any wall

Everyone must start using this
<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>

You will never have to pay another power bill again

Almost Sold Out - Get Yours Now
<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>

MORE FROM CNN

&gt;Shark Tank history made with this product
<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>
&gt;Mark Cuban and Zuckerberg are using this
<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>
&gt;Plugs into any wall and ends power costsa
<http://street.ananar.xyz/yqqz/zbb1159eie/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>(CNN)A treat is on the menu for NASA astronauts on the International Space Station on Monday -- lettuce. But this isn't just any lettuce. It&#39;s part of a crop of &quot;Outredgeous&quot; red romaine lettuce grown on the space station.&quot;Fresh food grown in the microgravity environment of space officially is on the menu for the first time for NASA astronauts,&quot; NASA said in a statement. But it&#39;s not the first time food was grown on a space station, it made clear. &quot;For decades, NASA and other agencies have experimented with plants in space, but the results were always sent to earth for , rather than eaten,&quot; NASA said. There was no word on whether crew members have been &quot;unofficially&quot; sneaking some space-grown snacks.Yes, the astronauts get plenty of prepared foods shipped up by supply ships. But NASA
  needs to figure out how to grow food on spacecraft -- and on other planets -- for future deep space missions such as the one planned to Mars. The space plans to send humans to an asteroid by 2025 and to Mars in the 2030s.Besides, gardening is fun on Earth, and NASA said astronauts likely will use it as a recreational activity on long missions.The lettuce was grown aeroponically--in an air or mist environment without soil--in the space station&#39;s Veggie plant growth system. Plants grown aeroponically require far less water and fertilizer, don&#39;t need pesticide, are much less prone to disease, and grow up to three times faster than plants grown in soil, NASA said. The system was tested at Kennedy Space Center in Florida, and the plants were checked for safety. Still, half the crew&#39;s harvest will be sent back to Earth for more testing. And to be even safer, the astronauts will clean the lettuce with citric -based, food-safe sanitizing wipes before eating it. The crew seems e
 xcited about the lettuce. Astronauts Scott Kelly and Kjell Lindgren took to Twitter to share images of their crop.Kelly and Lindgren are the only two NASA astronauts on the space station now. The other crew members are Russians Gennady Padalka, Mikhai Kornienko, Oleg Kononenko and Japanese astronaut Kimiya Yui. NASA didn&#39;t say if the other crew members would sample the lettuce, but Padalka and Kornienko will be busy with a spacewalk. They&#39;re installing devices on the hull of the station to help crew members be able to move around better on future spacewalks. They&#39;re also doing some window-washing -- cleaning residue off the windows of the Zvezda Service Module -- and working on the station&#39;s communications antennas. Maybe Kelly and Lindgren will them enough lettuce for at least a side salad. (CNN)Goodbye, universe. You came in with the biggest bang ever, but now, you&#39;re on your way out with a drooping fizzle.The conclusion of a new astronomical study pulls no pun
 ches on this. &quot;The Universe is slowly dying,&quot; it reads. Astronomers have believed as much for years, but the new findings establish the cosmos&#39; decline with unprecedented precision.An international of some 100 scientists used data from the world&#39;s most powerful telescopes -- based on and in space -- to study energy coming from more than 200,000 galaxies in a large sliver of the observable universe. Based on those observations, they have confirmed the cosmos is radiating only half as much energy as it was 2 billion years ago. The astronomers published their study on Monday on the website of the European Southern Observatory. The checked the energy across a broad spectrum of lightwaves and other electromagnetic and says it is fading through all wavelengths, from ultraviolet to far infrared.&#39;A cold, dark and desolate place&#39;At the ripe old age of nearly 13.8 billion years, the universe has arrived in its sunset years.&quot;The universe has basically sat down on
  the sofa, pulled up a blanket and is about to nod off for an eternal doze,&quot; said astronomer Simon Driver, who led the .Death does not mean the universe will go away. It will still be there, but its stars and all else that produces light and stellar fire will fizzle out. &quot;It will just grow old forever, slowly converting less and less mass into energy as billions of years pass by until eventually, it will become a cold, dark and desolate place, where all of the lights go out,&quot; said astronomer Luke Davies.But don&#39;t cry for the universe anytime soon. Astrophysicists say this will take trillions of years.Bursting with energyGo all the way back to its birth, and you find a vast contrast. In an infinitesimal fraction of a second, our entire cosmos blasted into existence in the Big Bang.And the totality of the energy and mass in the universe originates from that moment, astronomers say. Since that natal , the cosmos has generated other sources of brilliant -- most notabl
 y stars -- by converting some of the mass into energy when extreme gravity causes matter to burst into nuclear fusion.But the universe is speckled by radiance from seething gas clouds, supernovas and, most spectacularly, the discs of hot matter that rotate around black holes to form quasars, which can be as bright as whole galaxies.&quot;While most of the energy sloshing around in the universe arose in the aftermath of the Big Bang, additional energy is constantly being generated by stars as they fuse elements like hydrogen and helium together,&quot; Driver said.Fizzling into spaceThe size and number of those sources of so boggle the mind that it might be hard to imagine that the entirety of that vividness appears to be fading, as its energy flies off through space.&quot;This new energy is either absorbed by dust as it travels through the host galaxy, or escapes into intergalactic space and travels until it hits something, such as another star, a planet, or, very occasionally, a tel
 escope mirror,&quot; Driver said.His observed it from seven of the world&#39;s mammoth telescopes spread out between Australia, the United States, Chile and Earth&#39;s orbit. Many of the instruments specialize in receiving certain wavelengths of light and other electromagnetic waves.Compiling the data from the collective wavelengths gives the scientists a more complete picture from across a broad spectrum of energy.Their findings on the universe&#39;s energy slump were part of the larger Galaxy And Mass Assembly, or GAMA, project to study how galaxies are formed. It has mapped out the position of 4 million galaxies so far.CNN&#39;s Amanda Barnett contributed to this report.

For no more emailsGo here
<http://street.ananar.xyz/zmr/r2SXST3rSFK8CT3X4iriTST3SFT4imiruuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuu4Se8EuuwRVVsRZfPRDfuuDRwwuuEBirTXr2d48Fi4>3031 Oak Avenue Hicko

Eating spicy food is associated with a reduced risk for death, an analysis of dietary data on more than 485,000 people found.
Study participants were enrolled between 2004 and 2008 in a large Chinese health study, and researchers followed them for an average of more than seven years, recording 20,224 deaths. The study is in BMJ.
After controlling for family medical history, age, , diabetes, and many other variables, the researchers found that compared with eating hot food, mainly chili peppers, less than once a week, having it once or twice a week resulted in a 10 percent reduced overall risk for death. Consuming spicy food six to seven times a week reduced the risk by 14 percent.
Rates of ischemic heart disease, diseases and cancers were all lower in hot-food eaters. The authors drew no conclusions about cause and effect, but they noted that capsaicin, the main ingredient in chili peppers, had been found in other studies to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
We need more evidence, especially from clinical trials, to further verify these findings, said a co-author, Dr. Lu Qi, an associate professor of nutrition at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and we are looking forward to seeing data from other populations.
[...]
The higher the rate of ownership in a state, the higher the likelihood of a law enforcement officer being killed, a new study has found.
Researchers, writing online in the American Journal of Public Health, used F.B.I. data on the rate of police officer deaths in each state, along with information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on ownership rates. From 1996 to 2010, there were 782 homicides of law enforcement personnel, 92 percent of them by gunfire. Responses to domestic disturbance calls resulted in 116 police deaths, 15 percent of the total.
Among the 180,000 officers in the eight states with the rates of ownership, the homicide rate was 0.31 per 100,000. Among the 183,000 in the 23 states with the highest ownership rates, the rate was 0.95 per 100,000. The researchers controlled for and ethnicity, poverty rates, educational level and other factors.
We see that the same states that are the top -owning states are also the top states for officer homicide for example, Montana, Alaska and Arkansas, said the lead author, David I. Swedler, a research assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health. And the -owning states Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey are the states with the officer homicide rates. Officers living in states with high ownership are more likely to be murdered on the .
For more fitness, food and wellness news, &amp;#8220;like&amp;#8221; our Facebook page.
In Alaska, where I grew up, mosquitoes outnumber people some 24 million to one. That makes it a great place to test the very latest in mosquito shields.
On a recent home, I tried the newest products on the market: kid-safe bands treated with plant oils, with the repellent built in, chemically treated clothing and good old spray. I also tried a high-tech that is not set to be released until next year.
What I found was this: All of the current products offered varying levels of protection, but nothing worked as well as traditional chemical repellent. Nothing, that is, until I tested the , which could very well remove humans from the mosquito food chain for good.
The stakes are high. So far, 40 states have recorded cases of West Nile . According to the World Health Organization, mosquitoes remain the deadliest animal on the planet, carrying diseases like West Nile,chikungunya and malaria that more than a million people a year. Any new technology that effectively and consistently repels mosquitoes will not only make summers more comfortable it will lives.
My first mosquito test used an array of colorful, kid-safe bands doused in natural plant oils such as citronella, geranium oil, rosemary, lemongrass and mint. I tried a slap-on bracelet called Buglet that comes in a rainbow of colors and with cute animal characters. I also tested a more understated plastic wearable called Bugband and a Velcro version called Parakito. They all smelled great and looked good, but they didnt keep the mosquitoes away for long. While they didnt directly on the bands, they werent shy about chowing down just a few inches from them.
My Alaska family swears by the Off Clip On a cellphone-size fan that attaches to the top of your pants or to a pocket. Flip a switch, and it circulates an odorless repellent made with metofluthrin. The device costs a little less than $10, batteries included. According to the package, it contains enough repellent to last 12 hours.
It worked better than the natural repellents, but its best suited when sitting relatively still, such as lounging in a backyard, watching a or working in a small area of a . The device wont do much for hikers or golfers. A promotional video notes, When you are stationary, youre in the protected zone.
Metofluthrin in vapor form has been deemed safe by the Environmental Protection for use in the device, but its not to be inhaled or applied to skin. As with all chemical repellents, users have to decide their comfort level with them.
Next, I wore clothing treated in permethrin, a synthetic chemical that acts like the natural extracts from the chrysanthemum flower and kills insects when they puncture it. I wore hoodies and pants from Exofficio for my test. The clothing worked reasonably well and was definitely better than nothing. But while the mosquitoes didnt the clothing, they were perfectly at home swarming around me and occasionally landing on any of bare skin they could find.