[Ginga-argentina] ATTN: Payment notice: Your auto-warranty is expired 4024719

Orla Houston Orla-Houston at umx11.shoreautosecurity.ninja
Thu Apr 30 18:34:08 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 04/30/2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

--------------------------------------
Final warranty notice
Ref No: 4024719
--------------------------------------

Please go here to respond by 04/30/2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://signuptoday.shoreautosecurity.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Mallory Olsen

Manage promotion status at
http://dslm9.shoreautosecurity.ninja

P.O. Box 539, 1822 Ridiculus Av.,Quesada,Costa Rica,31115
11641966 - 4024719 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Best restaurant I have visited in Greeley!..The restaurant employs impeccable and ever-ready wait staff with a manager who checked in several times during... As an out of towner, I was told by my local business associates that we needed to dine in Fort Collins or Denver in lieu of the meager restaurants in... good grub, come hungry! I like the atmosphere though the restaurant is a little dated. The service is always good. Me and my wife love this place! They make awesome drinks, the bartender actually takes his time, and fresh squeezes all the fruit. Best place in Greeley to... Amazing Mexican food and especially for the prices. Wife and I can eat under 10$ and be plum full walking out of there. The street tacos are unbelievable.... Excellent service, even better and consistent food. Decor is simple almost understated. Staff continually strives to grow and learn more about the items... Can't find a single thing I don't love about this place. The ambiance is so nice and relaxing. The
 staff is always so, so friendly and so patient. They are... Best place for lunch in Windsor! Lunch combos come with a fried spring roll, choice of soup or salad, your main dish and choice of white, brown or fried... I truly can not say enough good things about this restaurant. I live in New York and periodically order take out long distance for a family member that... Ordered pizza here tonight because a good friend of mine Kathy M. Suggested I try it...FINALLY .... A GOOD pizza place...Being new to the area again after 15... I liked this restaurant as soon as entering the parking lot. It's not hard to miss. The outside done over well. ....When entering golden Dawn, was seated asap... This review is long overdue, as I have been going to Anthony's Pizza every chance that I can for a long time.  My husband and I have ben going there with... Last time i ate here, i thought i had had the best cheese steak ever. I WAS SO VERY VERY WRONG. I was in the mood for something new and different,
  so i... My boyfriend and I came here with two regulars so we were given recommendations. We took their advice. We both ordered mango margaritas...For dinner I... Superb Jae Yuk Bokum! Mirim's is amazing and will certainly be our go to spot for some Korean awesomeness. Mirim's Japanese and Korean is located near the... Great local place for seafood. ..The dishes are fresh and have that comfort food quality that is hard to find. Best wings around, they use Griffins hot sauce. Loved the sauce so much I looked up the company and bought a gallon of the turbo! Traditional or boneless... This review is a bit past date- when we went to the Newportville, it was still warm enough to sit outside! A bit confused with the host staff when we...