[Ginga-argentina] Equifax Warning- Complimentary Score Check ends 30Apr15 -4068323

TransUnion Info Guard TransUnionInfoGuard at dhb101.carown.ninja
Thu Apr 30 16:19:25 CEST 2015

Experian CyberThreat Report: Check your score free today, Go here now, http://choose.carown.ninja

Pio Pio has now become one of my regular spots for a good wholesome meal. The 10th Avenue spot has much better ambience, staff and even food (if you ask me)... The Heath is beyond cool and unique. Located in an old hotel from the 1930's which still has much of its original tables, bar and hardware, makes this venue... Made a reservation last minute with no problem before seeing a show, which can be tricky in this area. The folks at Bea are also conscious of making sure... First off, I'm so glad that this place takes reservations. It really is in a great location. We decided to have a lighter meal and opted for two appetizers... This restaurant is very cozy and friendly, the food is extraordinary, the service was very good and the waiters are welcoming. ....Pizza was GREAT - Vendanna... Many great things about this place:..1. I called on Wednesday for a reservation (party of 9) for the upcoming Saturday at 7pm. Sounds like an impossibility,... Th