[Ginga-argentina] Grow fresh, giant blueberries at home, Bonus Today -12278539

Blueberry_Giant BlueberryGiant at pkr11.yumat.ninja
Thu Apr 30 00:15:35 CEST 2015

Go here to grow your own delicious, giant blueberries, Bonus April 29, 2015-- http://ordertoday.yumat.ninja

I absolutely love this place.  The service is friendly and very quick  I eat here almost every Saturday.  The food is flavorful.  The portions are the right... Wife and I where staying in a somerset hotel because pittsburgh was booked with convention business...We ended up eating a Pine Grill rather than Mickey Ds... Stopped here off the PA Turnpike on our way to Ohio! It was quick to get to, only .5 mile off the exit, and it was easy to sit at a table in the cafe and... I has an wonderful experience eating lunch here. It was quiet and clean. It's like most Ruby Tuesdays, but I think the staff set it apart. I ate at... I love everything about this restaurant. It's nice and friendly. The royal reward club give you awesome coupons. The food is awesome and the staff are nice.... We stopped while traveling on the turnpike. Had a quick dinner. Good quality, inexpensive diner food. Exceeded expectations. Husband had roast beeffa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715