[Ginga-argentina] Extend your auto warranty for full bumper-to-bumper coverage by 28Apr2015 15172899

Mary Schmidt Mary-Schmidt at mademycarsecured.ninja
Wed Apr 29 01:03:38 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 28Apr2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 15172899

Please go here to respond by 28Apr2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://claim.mademycarsecured.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Aurora Carlson

Change options at
http://cxu09.mademycarsecured.ninja
P.O. Box 188, 9819 Malesuada Street,Bellefontaine,Belgium,8914
22410391 - 15172899 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

I cannot believe this place has anything less than 5 stars average. What an incredible place. My boyfriend, his mother, and I went on Valentines day 2015.... Tried this place for dinner.     Very nice.   ....From the Lobster Rangoon to the Mac and cheese and the chicken dish over angel hair, everything was tasty... We went to pimentos for the first time in years. The lounge downstairs was crowded on a Friday night. Upstairs was quiet, casual and friendly. ..I had been... I have eaten here a few times and have always been happy with the service and food.  It is small so I recommend making reservations.    ....It is pricey for... NIce place to be! Even though you should be early for a drink and than wait untill the kitchen open!....Drinks were great and tasty! ..Staff was so helpfull... Far from our first time tonight. My wife and I and my daughter and her boyfriend reserved one of the tatami rooms, little dining sanctuaries for the... Not only is the food great, but Paul the owner is
 truly a great human being. Is it weird that there are 3 Mexican places in tiny little Exeter in about a 3 block distance of each other? Yes. But this proves there is something for... I thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience here.  ....Ambiance: Cozy, romantic, warm.  Exposed brick walls, large windows, intimate bar.....Service: Friendly,... This place was amazing, one the best chicken places I have eaten at yet. The price for lunch was just right for the food you got. I enjoyed it an plan to go... Delicious. Absolutely delicious. My favorite is probably the Hunan beef, but everything I've had has been good. The lunch specials and location relative to... We eat here weekly and really love the food. Snyder is so desperate for decent restaurants that I really wish the owners would take themselves seriously and... This reminded my husband of his home town. He said it was like being at Joe's in Falfurrias for dinner with his dad years ago!   The food was delicious. I... OK, how many pla
 ces can provide a unique dining experience of eating with random people at your table? I have eaten at some Amish places in Indiana where... The fries, burgers, chicken, you name it and it's great! I love this place. It's got a unique look and the people there are awesome! The burgers are top... Good food, nice service and loved the little lady. Great food for the price. Like eating home cooking I have a wife who has an insatiable appetite for pancakes. Cracker Barrel always seems to come through with delicious breakfast and brunch items served all... I'm not a big Quiznos fan, but this location is inside Hendrick Hospital. A great option to the cafeteria when you don't want to leave the property.