[Ginga-argentina] Your auto-warranty payment is past due - Policy No. 2285248

Taylor Solis Taylor-Solis at xpe42.whycardealgreat.ninja
Tue Apr 28 22:26:00 CEST 2015

 *** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by April 28, 2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

--------------------------------
Final warranty notice
Ref No: 2285248
--------------------------------

Please go here to respond by April 28, 2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://save.whycardealgreat.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Maggy Shepard

Decline future messages at
http://amns8.whycardealgreat.ninja

478-5911 Justo Ave,Vienna,Austria,5651
15650136 - 2285248 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

This is my favorite Mexican place! My boyfriend and I travel 40mins just to go here. The make your own combinations are my favorite. He loves the steak... Came here for lunch, and based on what I ate, I'd probably give this place 3.5 stars if it was possible to give half stars. It's not the best buffet I've... Although this might not be the best food around, you can't deny the fact that for a very low price you get unlimited access to a MASSIVE variety of cuisine.... I've gone several times now, The fajitas are my favorite, my kids love their warm crunchy tortillas and beans, excellent service Love this place. Have been to the bar,hibachi and dining room it's all great. The waitstaff is friendly and attentive. The drinks are great, highly... Friendly staff, hot bread, delicious food. I orders penne a la vodka with grilled chicken. Really well balanced with bacon and prosciutto to add great... When I have a craving for a greasy burger, this is where I go.  I always pay for it over the
  next 2 days, but in the Greater Waterbury wasteland,  the food... I am a fan.  ....My husband I went here and opted for the wine pairing with our dinner.  Before the 2nd course arrived we were pretty lit.  ....The food was... What an incredible find! I'm from the South Bay and was up in the Napa area for a triathlon. After a race, it's time to splurge and  what better way than... Be forewarned: It's cash only. When you taste the food you won't mind that one bit.....My husband and I tried it for the first time yesterday. The fried... I have been going to Mongolian bbqs since I was an adolescent, they were my first choice for my birthday dinners. Just moved to Vallejo and went to the... Best fried chicken I've ever had. Best biscuits I've ever had. Best pork chop. Believe it or not, one of the best pastas I've had in my life; still thinking... The food was delish. We had the salmon steak, trout, pad se ew, and calamari. The service was prompt and pleasant. Everyone came to greet us a
 nd ensure the... great product for sale and they do an awesome job of cleaning and frying up anything you buy.....prices for the seafood are reasonable, but there are some... Possibly the best fried chicken i've had in California. Got the green beans and mac and cheese for sides. Both were exceptional. The gentleman who served us... If your looking for good food, strong drinks, and a friendly atmosphere, this is your place. If your booge, and bothered by minor annoyance's, this is not... Remarkable meal that I will not forget...My husband found his new favorite beer here...Service was genuine!..Look forward to returning.....BTW you can dress up... Had a really perfect meal here with colleagues during a work trip.  The service was really attentive; although the ambience is sort of old school (leather... For whatever reason I was unable to amend my old one star review however it will let me write a new one. ....Anyways, many of my previous complaints with this... What's with the other
  reviews?! It's like a completely different spot than some reviews describe, both times that I've been. Both times I was with a group.... Went last Friday night on a whim, ended up being incredibly happy with the experience.  I mean, the paint still smells new on the walls, but I'm really... Ok, I admit it. I am not easy to please.  I want what I ordered, the way I ordered it, and I want it to hit the table while it is still hot. Oh yes, it also... Ate two meals here over a long weekend in Lexington. Greatly enjoyed the decor and atmosphere. The menu is large and varied - take the time to review it... I'm ashamed to say when I headed out for lunch today, we were not headed here.  We just happened to park nearby and I said to my wife, \"Hey, I've heard that... Great atmosphere and location. I would only go if you are wanting to drink. The food is bad. The patio is the best thing about it by far. I usually get good...