[Ginga-argentina] ATTN: Your warranty is expired avoid expensive repairs, renew at 58% off 20032585

Jorden Goodman Jorden-Goodman at xpe20.warrantyguaranteed.ninja
Tue Apr 28 19:44:42 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 28Apr15 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

-----------------------------------
Final warranty notice
Ref No: 20032585
-----------------------------------

Please go here to respond by 28Apr15, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://getitnow.warrantyguaranteed.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Hayley Goodman

Decline future messages at
http://wqpl7.warrantyguaranteed.ninja

650-270 Et Rd.,Alajuela,Costa Rica,10805
8924058 - 20032585 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Love this place! They have great lunch and holy hour specials. The food here never disappoints. Recently, I visited with some co worker for lunch. I had the... Small restauraunt- make a reservation can get packed and a little loud....Coming from a new yorker this place has some amazing sushi!!  Everything tastes so... Clean, convenient and friendly.  Oddly I only eat takeout when I'm sick.  Ergo my taste buds  are shot at the moment.  Ordered hot and sour soup and miso... The BEST barbecue sauce I have ever had. Just the perfect combination of smokey, sweet, and tangy. ....I usually get the chicken strips with the barbecue... Place was amazing! Their comlimentary garlic bread was amazing! I had the churrasco steak with chimmichurri...so good. Small...quaint but very classy.... What a great surprise this place was. We ended up there because the wait at duffy's was too long and I'm I glad that happened. ....    We had the rice ball... I had been to this Japango BY (before Yelp, or at l
 east before I yelped) and liked it, so when Groupon was offering 20% off local deals, and there was one... Best chips and salsa around, hands down.  I visit the North Palm Beach location often, but while heading south for a meeting, I decided to stop here.  It is... This is a great Italian restaurant!  It has been in business for over 30 years!....I just went for my first time, taking out my lovely girlfriend. I wanted to... AMAZING FOOD and SERVICE! On a whim on a recent visit to WF for a softball game we stopped in! I'm so very glad we did! Our family (of 5) was greeted at the... To me this is the best place in town to get prime rib or anything for that matter.  I almost always split the prime rib with a friend.  This is a place to... Love this place! The prices are a tad high but it's worth it. ..Food is always hot and quick to come after ordering. ..The waitstaff is always clean and... Stopped in 10 mins from closing. One table left. Place was all but closed. Mgr took my order v
 ery hospitable and friendly. Think the mgr cooked my steak.... I've never had a problem with this Texas Roadhouse. The food is always quality, and if you're breaking a diet or just worked out the loaded sweet potato is... We eat out every day, I rarely cook anymore, so we have gotten probably close to 20 meals from Pasqual's and enjoyed all of them, except for once. ....That is... Very good. I got the prime rib special with potato and salad. Steak was a perfect medium rare! The potato was also good, simple but the topping were on the... Positives: ..Great assortment of Tacos..Large Burritos ..Cold beer ..Good chips and queso ..Friendly staff....Negatives:..Lots of lettuce on the Tacos (ask for... I have been going here for (nearly) 10 years.....Went out of the way to get there this week...Better than ever. Large portions at fair price.....Started with...