[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Extend your auto warranty for full bumper-to-bumper coverage by 04/27/15 1471085

Lacota Olson Lacota-Olson at cst16.trekautosecurity.ninja
Mon Apr 27 22:04:49 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 04/27/15 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 1471085

Please go here to respond by 04/27/15, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://bestvalue.trekautosecurity.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Ariana Aguilar

No longer wish to  receive this message, visit
http://gsbn5.trekautosecurity.ninja
617-1994 Feugiat Rd.,Geraldton-Greenough,Australia,7085
12547099 - 1471085 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Celestial Cafe is one of the best restaurants in South County.  ....It is remarkable not only for its food, but for speed and flexibility of the cooking staff... Great value for the money. These burritos are a nearly perfect combination of healthy ingredients and great taste served by a friendly staff. Caliente's... After hearing great reviews about the Chop House in Wakefield (http://chophousegrilleri.com/) we made a reservation there for Wednesday night to celebrate a... Love this place! Have never had a bad experience here. The wait can be long on weekends, so it is best to make reservations. We ate there with a party of... I really like this place.  The only reason I couldn't give it a 5 star rating is because it is very loud.  The acoustics make conversation difficult.....We... I've been using yelp for years and finally tired of watching idiots post reviews - jack  that's you- you obviously are a friend of Seven moon or if not you... There's no better place to experience beautif
 ul sunsets, amazing waterfront views (short walk) and incredibly fresh seafood than Jamestown. With Newport... This has become my favorite restaurant in South Kingstown, because hands down, they make the best Duck in the state. So many Asian restaurants slather their... One of my favorite restaurants in south county.  Authentic Greek food.  Their marinated chicken over Greek salad is to die for.  Good lamb, pasta and kabobs... Most reviews for this restaurant comment on the wonderful food available at Black Cypress which I think goes without saying. ....But it's not just the great... This pizza is so good, when I was living in Ohio and I couldn't go home for Christmas, my parents overnight FedEx'd me a Fazzari's pizza.  This place looks... I read a review of this place and it bummed me out.  But it also was the impetus for getting in to try this place out.   The review was from some local that... This is in the top three for favorite restaurants for my husband and I, and is number o
 ne when it comes to price and service. While the food is not as... Friendly, attentive service. Delicious, handmade/locally sourced food and ingredients. Beautiful decor and open space--even the bathroom was very clean and... Faboulous meal! We ordered signature cocktails: Pisco Sour \u0026 Mama Diablo...They were unique \u0026 very tasty...Our meal included Peruvian Paella- OMG, the best... Best menu options are the pancetta asparagus pasta and the chicken siracha flat bread is to die for!!..Good happy hour. ....They also have wine Wednesday..... Every single home visit brings me to Hogan's.  It's the \"go to\" meet-up place for mini reunions, or for people who want to hear some fun live music.  ....If... As a Southerner now living in the Inland NW, I miss GOOD bbq, and CD's has it.....Owners Dan and Corina are sweet folks who believe in hard work and awesome...