[Ginga-argentina] AARP Medicare Choices, Save 39% Today #14288690

BCBS Supplement Plans BCBS-Supplement-Plans at serv51.fluxmedcareinfo.ninja
Mon Apr 27 19:07:02 CEST 2015

Medicare Coverage Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to the Healthcare Reform Act, healthcare carriers are now offering savings up to 38% on Medicare Insurance.

BlueCross Medicare Insurance
Save up to 37%
Ends Next 24hrs
No. 14288690

Receive discounts from top national providers including Blue Cross, UnitedHealthcare, AARP, Aetna, Humana, Cigna.

Go here to Enter your ZipCode and Save 40% on Supplement Coverage> http://joinnow.fluxmedcareinfo.ninja

Change message options here:>
http://adv2.fluxmedcareinfo.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245
-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-22927838-
-Modify message settings now:
http://fvjb3.fluxmedcareinfo.ninja
467 Mauris, Av.,Bruck an der Mur,Austria,6542
14288690-14288690

Traveling from Washington state, this was a random stop to try out, the servers were friendly, we had shrimp cocktail and it was fresh and the fiesta salad... Good place for dinner after a day in the Jemez!  (I noticed they have 10% discount for first responders... firefighters, EMT-s, etc.) Delicious dinner started with beer and cheese soup, followed  by salmon cooked on a cedar plank with serrano marmalade and chicken florentine pasta. The... Good service just needed to \"shout\" for server. They listed every burger as a signature burger, really every single one? Live music added a soothing... I love this place. I really do...BUT...on my last visit there was such a rude and inattentive attitude I got the impression that I and the other guests were... Loved it. ....There are only 3 places for dinner in Jemez Springs, and only one with alcohol and later hours. Guess which one I chose?....Los Ojos being that... Yelp said this place was closed but we saw people walking out, so we pulle
 d over and so glad we did! Small place, attentive staff, nothing fancy but good... We are tourists, but thought this restaurant was excellent. Food was great and service was exceptional! I come here almost every week and it always with holds my expectations. It's a good fairly cheap place to eat in Los Alamos with great service. It also is... Best Cuban panini I have probably ever had. Friendly staff and very reasonable prices. All in all a great place. Too bad I live in Pennsylvania, or else I... I was so fortunate to have found this place while searching for a restaurant around the Charles Town hotel (Tuesday 2/3/15) My husband was here on business... 2Nd time eating here. I always receive excellent customer service even with a \"full house\". They usually have live music when I've gone, which happens to be... We decided to come here to celebrate my boyfriends birthday which happens to be New Years Eve.  He wanted all you can eat crab legs and I saw that Epic was... I probably eat
  here once a week or at least once every two weeks. I love it. I almost always get take out, which is always ready quickly but every so often... I really like Camino Real.....The food is pretty good, not the best Mexican, but the best in this area.  The staff is friendly and welcoming. When our family wants pizza, this is where we order! Their antipatso salad is delicious especially with their House dressing! simply the best! Went to John's at 7:30 on a Friday night, service was a bit slow but very friendly. The decor is kind of overwhelming but if you don't mind flea market...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715