[Ginga-argentina] Men's Health: memory decline epidemic - supercharge brain cells today - 12427944

CNN Health Brain Study CNNHealthBrainStudy at mct09.tabub.ninja
Sun Apr 26 00:02:48 CEST 2015

Harvard University Neurological Analysis
Study No. 12427944
Date: 04/25/2015

2015 Medical News For: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

In your later years, will you forget where you are or how you got there?  This is just ONE of the common signs of age-related dementia and Alzheimer's.

Most people think there's nothing they can do to help save their memory as they age.  Harvard research shows you can regrow dead brain cells & restore memory loss in 10-Second.

Over 30000 participants between ages 30-84 have boosted their memory retention and intellectual capabilities by up to 89.2% in 1 month.

Visit here now to increase your brain power by 89%: http://knowmore.tabub.ninja

Note: The best results are achieved the earlier you start prevention.  Start today before it's too late.

Harvard Medical Research Development Team

No longer receive this message here:

http://ndr0q.tabub.ninja
297-4494 Tortor. St.,Belfast,Ireland,

We had a fairly good lunch at Gamble Mill Tavern.  The building is quite nice.....Croque madame with pork belly was quite good.....Everything else we had... Wow!!!! ....We left a neighboring restaurant because of a horrible menu renovation and I am glad we did. ....THIS is what a great Italian restaurant should be.... I have stopped here several times while driving on I 80. It's almost half way from Philly to Cleveland. Food is very good. Much better that any fast food... Wife and I visited last night (Saturday) for dinner. ..Not to many recent reviews so we wanted to give it a go. ..Arrived 5:30, no reservations, place half... After this place appeared on Restaurant Impossible, I of course had to try it. I was very pleased with the food and service, but not blown away.....I ordered... I travel all over the North East and it was a great pleasure to find this place. After my first visit I made sure to go there two more times in one weekend.... I've been here twice now on visits back t
 o Central PA. Both times I've been really impressed! The atmosphere of the lower level restaurant is really nice.... Authentic Mexican! ..Best joint in town..- chicken fajita -regular..- chicken and cheese flatuas..EAT HERE! This place was so unique. I came here once when I was in State College, but I wish I went at least one more time before I graduated. If you don't like... Ive had TeX Howards on my Radar for a while . ....Then Recently one of My Yelp friends Anna D reminded me of them again . ....So Since I got off of Work Release... Wow! Best Italian food I have ever had!..I'm not a food critic...I had the lunch special (Fish #1 on receipt), Salmon in champagne sauce- WOW, salmon just... This place is amazing. Went here twice, once for my birthday and once after a Spartan Race in Monterey. ....Their appetizers are amazing (that bread is so... I came here on a Friday night, place was almost full, we were lucky to find a table and got sat down after about 2 minutes. Servers were b
 usy but once they... Feels like a hole in the wall kind of place. The outside looks rather old outdated and uninviting. Not what I would expect the outside to look like based on... Delicious Lunch spot for my co-workers and I, great Chicken Balsamic sandwich.  Full service bar and ample parking even during the week, this spot has all... Not too shabby. Although the interior lighting is pretty shabby. ....I came to eat on a Friday night, there was no one in there. Lots of to go orders, which... During my observation of Lent, tuna sandwiches weren't cutting it for me anymore. I needed to get away from the mundane routine of tuna sandwiches.....I had a... Great environment, delicious food, infusion of all sorts. Definitely a place you can take a date, your kids, and even the inlaws haha...Only bad part is that...