[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Your auto warranty is out of date - you are liable for auto bills 11079250

Taylor Goodman TaylorGoodman at flur15.figav.ninja
Sat Apr 25 22:37:25 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 25Apr2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 11079250

Please go here to respond by 25Apr2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://claim.figav.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Taylor Solomon

If you choose not to receive messages from us, go here,
http://fkle7.figav.ninja
P.O. Box 295, 1432 Nisi Avenue,Queenstown,New Zealand,3619
10509666 - 11079250 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Well better than expected and they delivered competent seafood, which is often an afterthought at a Mexican restaurant.  The crowd they drew on the Monday... Love everything I've gotten here so far. Love the chicken salad wrap for lunch. ..Dinner is also so amazing...Southern food with a modern spin. Reasonable... When I think of Valdosta I don't necessarily associate it as an epicurean capital. Despite this, there are a couple of gems and I believe that Passage 2... I've never given 5 stars before but my and my wife's lunch/dinner was stellar. We're from out of town visiting and heard a lot about Smokin' Pig that we had... We had a great meal at 306 last night!  Mark always makes sure our service is excellent.  The steak was fantastic !!  Thanks 306 The salad bar is the best there is!!! This is my favorite place to go!! I love the catfish, shrimp, seafood platter, beef tips with mushrooms and fried... The awards all over the restaurant were well deserved! Pulled pork sandwich was aw
 esome, hubby got a pound of brisket to go with his meal and also... Good food, excellent margaritas,and the wait staff is very friendly A typical sports bar, which isn't a bad thing, I'm just not sure I'd show up here for \"Date Night\"..For me, when it comes to dining there are two categories... One of the best steaks I have ever eaten, hands down!  Cooked just right and the marinade - wow!  Spinach side was delicious as well.  Atmosphere - perfect!... My first night in Mississippi, the boyfriend and I decided to go out for dinner and ended up at Woody's. We sat in the high-back chairs in the dining room,... Great price on the catfish platter and burgers here. As for the steak and shrimp $$. But I think it's worth it. Great ambiance. We went here on the drive from Iowa to New Orleans and the food was great! No complaints, branched out and got something different and it was delicious -... One of the best restaurants I've ever been to.....Fried shrimp were amazing. Rolls were the swe
 et, tartar sauce, red sauce, and honey mustard were homemade... On my way from Washington, DC to a family reunion, and my parents insisted we eat at Delta Bistro. ....Now, mind you, I am self-professed food nerd. This is... What a great meal! Very surprised to find such wonderfully prepared dishes in such a small town. If you can, all to sit under the tree sculpture. Very... Amazing place to experience Italian food in Mississippi! Service was amazing, food was to die for, if you want good Italian food, go here, or drive straight... I lived in the South for five years just out of college and this place brought back so many memories as soon as I saw that buffet. Southern soul food! All...