[Ginga-argentina] Equifax Protection Alert: No-cost score verification ends 25Apr15 #4546367

Experian Protection Alert ExperianProtectionAlert at flur05.limitedscoreupdatelist.ninja
Sat Apr 25 20:30:51 CEST 2015

TransUnion Data Security- Double-check your score at no cost by 25Apr15, Go here now, http://checkhere.limitedscoreupdatelist.ninja

We have a place in Chautaqua and we've been in the area for just a few years. We've been exploring and trying out new places. We tried this one on a whim.... There is absolutely no way that I will be as thorough or as entertaining as Max N in his review, but I will say this:  La'scala is the best restaurant in... The duck was perfect! Best I've had and my husband was very very with the pork belly. Wife enjoyed the Cuban panini and I had boneless wings. Most boneless wings have that breading on them that lets you know they are frozen, but the boneless... Stopped in for a sandwich this afternoon. Initially I was disappointed because I couldn't find a traditional club on the menu. Ordered a crock of French... I like this restraint. Food is fresh and tasty. ..Service is fast then in Italy, and quality is as good. ..Good choice for family diner evenings. This is a member and member's guest