[Ginga-argentina] ATTN: USAA auto warranty expired - renew by 24Apr2015 to stay covered 8366935

Aurora Goodman Aurora-Goodman at arc70.fullyprotectionsyup.ninja
Sat Apr 25 03:14:46 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 24Apr2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 8366935

Please go here to respond by 24Apr2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://claim.fullyprotectionsyup.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Patricia Olson

Discontinue this offer at
http://tfvc5.fullyprotectionsyup.ninja

P.O. Box 511, 1302 Aenean Avenue,Hoogeveen,Netherlands,3156CW
17954996 - 8366935 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Went again, had crab cakes.    OMG they were amazing... seriously.   So crabby?   Is that a way to describe them?   They had much more crab in them than... This was the best dinner I have had at a restaurant in a long time. ....The T-bone was great, but the beat salad, horseradish mashed potatoes, garlic fries,... Had a LOVELY meal here while staying with friends who live in Castle Rock. Atmosphere was \"trendy bistro\", and it had a great vibe. The dining room is... If you have not tried the \"Not your Mama's grilled cheese\" you owe it to yourself to try the best sandwich ever.  This concoction includes 4 different... Being in Palmer Lake, it's a few minutes west of I-25, but it's worth the drive. This is definitely a \"destination\" place. Small and always busy, expect to... The drive here is incredibly beautiful, the Bucksnort itself is a relic. This is a genuine shithole that's been through it. Everything is carved, the... We were there lastnight too and it was packed.  We had p
 atience and were rewarded with hot, fast, good food and really pleasant staff.  Portions are large... I've reviewed La Rosa before, but I just have to say their current specials, particularly the Baja Fish Taco is PHENOMENAL! And grew up on Fish 'n' Chips so... It's so nice to have great sushi on the southwest side of town. Chef Lee serves it up along with a touch of Aloha. That's right you can get some of your... This was a tough one. I loved the steak and that's something I don't usually say about a New York strip. Great flavor, tender, and great crust on the steak.... What a neat find in the middle of the corn!!  Owners Cora and Adam are attentive and give fast service.  More importantly the food is very good.  I've eaten... This was a great lunch experience. Usually in a small town you can't get a seat over the noon hour, but I beat the crowds. ....This is a large warehouse old... We used to live in Holdrege, and we would eat here on a regular basis. When we moved away we would
 crave it sooo badly! Every Mexican restaurant I've been... Jaybird has been doing fried chicken for years it's a great place to eat at it had his own charm. Jay has always been real nice to use every time we've come... I'm back in Holdrege to a great welcome. But I also made a mistake in this review earlier. Shauna Stevens owns the pub. She welcomed me back with open arms... I highly recommend this place when in Florence. Nothing I ordered was bad. Flavors are just amazing. The lime pepper saut\u00e9ed shrimps was delicious with the... This place is fresh and full of flavor. The service is top notch. If your not into greek food they have many different sandwiches and pitas that can... un-be-lie-va-ble..this place is a fusion cooking and seafood paradise..get the Shellfish Madness, you won't be disappointed (and the crab cakes, and the... Great bar with Oregon draft beer, fruit infused vodka's and excellent martinis. Food is made to order and fresh! You have to try the daily specials
 , always... I loved the crab melt. My daughter and I shared it and added the chowder. One of the best meals I've ever had on the coast. ....The decor is a bit worn and... My wife and i were on our way back from the coast and felt like italian. Again yelp was spot on!!! Some of the best italian I have ever eaten. I feel bad... Love this place.  The owner, Lily, is a gem and is super friendly.  The service is awesome . . fast and spot on.  The veggies are so fresh.  Great prices.... It comes across pretentious, however, don't let that stop you from delighting in the wonderfully prepared cuisine. The pasta, the steak or chicken... Color me damned surprised.....As a native Los Angeles resident, I'm no stranger to good Sushi, and the city of angels has a lot of good establishments. Every...