[Ginga-argentina] Dissolve 23lbs of unwanted bellyflab by June 1st, Free-Trail Expires in 24 Hours -18266124

Flat Tummy for Summer FlatTummyforSummer at angle148.rightsflattummybabe.ninja
Fri Apr 24 22:39:20 CEST 2015

Go Here To Start your Free Trial Today and Drop 20lbs by Memorial Day,  http://checknow.rightsflattummybabe.ninja

This is an awesome little dive. There are no signs from I-10 so you need to get the directions from Yelp. It is on 163 south about .5 mile south of I-10.... really good chicken fried steak Maybe it's just because I was having a bad day.  My car's alternator had broken down, and West Texas is currently the coldest it's been prolly in 'bout 50... Just like one of the other reviewer's reported we pulled into Chevron gas station, we were hungry and we saw Pepe's...We gave and we we were not... Yep, it is as good as it get! It is a bit pricey, but for the quality and tast, its worth it. I went out with my husband and daughter we all got a meal and... My favorite place to get green chili chicken enchilada's. The only downside to this place is the inconvenient time they are open. At the time of this... Chips are nice and hearty; salsa is a wonderful flavor but too spicy for me. ..Enchiladas arfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715