[Ginga-argentina] The incredible expanding garden hose, Buy 1 Get 1 Today - 20462473

Expanding Flex-Able Hose Flex-Hose at ace168.mazehosenow.ninja
Fri Apr 24 18:46:29 CEST 2015

The incredible expanding garden hose - Buy 1 Get 1 Today :
 http://buynow.mazehosenow.ninja

We went to this place because yelp ratings were super high. Went in and all 4 empty tables were dirty. My boyfriend ordered steak fajitas and I ordered cheese enchiladas w verde sauce. We finally found a place to sit down. Chips and salsa came 5 mins later. Salsa was bland and not impressive at all. We hoped that our meals would be better. Got our food and my boyfriends fajitas were cold. Also, There was mostly just bell peppers and onions and only a few bites of steak. My enchiladas were nearly flavorless and barely warm too. We were so hungry and the food took so long we didn't even want to return or complain. We took a few bites and left to go get some tacos from tacos Mi Rancho. We won't be coming back. And I can't believe this place is a 5 star rating?fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715