[Ginga-argentina] True Results: "I shed 6 lbs in the first 15 days"- Free Bottle Today

Belly Struggle BellyStruggle at knix41.debah.ninja
Thu Apr 23 19:06:27 CEST 2015

"My first week I dropped 7 lbs". Free Bottle

Visit Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  http://search.debah.ninja

Wow! Bin 707 came highly recommended and didn't disappoint. We settled in nicely with a cheese plate that opened up the pallet perfectly. They were served... Great food, lots of local ingredients, lovely servers. ....I really don't like the dead safari on the walls. Personal preference! Is it weird I miss this place already? I was just there last night for Valentines Day and everything was just so delicious! We started off with the pork... Great service - my server was friendly, prompt and knew his stuff.....Nice space but LOUD. Bar was full at 5:15, as were a fair few of the tables. ....Side... Ordered a large pizza for take out tonight.  Pepperoni with GreenPeppers \u0026 Onion on half of it.  It was ready for pick up in 15 minutes \u0026 made just the way... Oh my gosh...     I grew up in Southern California with my girl... we took a road trip with friends to Grand Junction on their anniversary....