[Ginga-argentina] Testimonial: "I dropped 14 lbs in just 2 weeks"- Free Sample Today

Belly Struggle BellyStruggle at xen17.overloseweighthalt.ninja
Thu Apr 23 18:04:34 CEST 2015

"I dropped 14 lbs in just 2 weeks". Free Sample

Visit Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  http://reservenow.overloseweighthalt.ninja

Oh Yeah!..The Chicago Style deep dish is So Good!!..Great service, Nice atmosphere, $2 beers...This is my new place!..Check it out! The food is great.  Get the surf n turf.  I have eaten here many times and all of my food gas been great.  You people complaining about the service can get... Wow! Went here with the wife and had a wonderful meal. Very tasty sushi and my main course of scallops were tremendous. My wife had the fried rice and... So fun and I love a cute 50's style burger joint.  We had a great time and the food was decent.  The staff was happy and helpful.  We'll eat here again! I only go here on Thursdays, $2 domestic drafts and wing special are a great value. Try the house mysauce, the best This location always has fresh fries.....They didn't charge extra for two dressings for the salads....For the burger, they offered American, cheddar and swiss... Mexican food, man!  Thats where its at an