[Ginga-argentina] ATTN: Your warranty is expired avoid expensive repairs, renew at 58% off 23840623

Taylor Salazar Taylor-Salazar at xen15.thecarsassuranceaxis.ninja
Thu Apr 23 17:55:31 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 23Apr15 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 23840623

Please go here to respond by 23Apr15, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://signupnow.thecarsassuranceaxis.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Taylor Wilkinson

Manage solicitation options here
http://ynfk7.thecarsassuranceaxis.ninja
683-4793 Dolor Street,Gu??piles,Costa Rica,40912

22697716 - 23840623 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

We've eaten here for many years, but today's meals were the best ever. ....Great service and atmosphere. What can I say about Joe's pizza? Their light and crispy crust made from scratch with their sauce always made fresh daily making them one of the best pizza... Everything about The Tailor and the Cook, from the environment, to the food, and the service, was fantastic.....My girlfriend and I ran out to Utica to catch... My husband and I have been here many times and we've always loved our meals. Their drinks are always made well, and the service is great. It's one of our... Newly open for Sunday brunch now. So happy to have more options on Sundays. Make sure to visit for a healthy option. This place is awesome. Food is great, atmosphere and service is also great. Entire place is spotless. No complaints at all ! There are specials everyday. I had baked haddock with sweet potato fries for dinner and we all split everything wings for an appetizer. The food and the... Tasty food, an ass
 ortment of alcoholic drinks, friendly service and good music. Good music, friendly crowd, and comfortable setting. Love this bar! We decided to give Swifty's another try... and... to our surprize, IT WAS PRETTY GOOD! Someone must have done something...like giving the owner a spanking \u0026... Cafe Fuzion is currently my favorite place for Thai food in Des Moines due to a combination of great flavors, consistency, price and service. If you're a... Probably one of my top 5 restaurants in Greater Des Moines. This place can get a bit spendy quick but it is worth every penny. Alba features a nice sized... On a recent trip to DSM, a coworker suggested we hit up Thai Flavors-- which is tucked away in a strip mall. We got there at 11:15, which allowed us to just... Been wanting to try Miyabi 9 for awhile and finally broke away from our regular sushi fare at Taki.....The sushi we ordered was excellent but slightly over... Stumbled upon while walking around. As a West Coaster in the area, th
 is was very pleasing.  Had the gyro platter. The salad was great,  the... Interesting set up. You have the choice between counter service and full service as soon as you walk in the door. We opted for counter service. ....Check out... Love this place. It's small in size but big on flavor. I loved the Angry Tiger dish that I got the first time I went and I just had their Pad Thai for the... I've had great meals from In the Bag at parties or lunch and learns I've attended, just used them for the first time myself for an employee party I hosted... My husband and I had a weekday off and decided to meet for lunch here last week.  It was just as wonderful as I'd hoped!  The menu had a good variety...