[Ginga-argentina] Latest: Mayo Inside Report-Eliminate Diabetes Tissue Damage in as few as 16 days

Shannon.David Shannon_David at acr15.bloodglucosepass.ninja
Wed Apr 15 23:24:12 CEST 2015

A Medical NASA Expose Specifies The Best Way to Terminate from All Types of Diabetes
Study Results Available by Apr. 15, 2015 Only

Health Information for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Do you or a loved-one experience type-1 or type-2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, insulin-resistance or blood glucose spikes?

At any time you don???t effectively handle your disease, you???ll suffer uselessly ... and consequently experience long-term nerve damage, renal failure, heart disease, loss of sight, in addition to a increasing range of other terrifying issues associated Diabetes.

A freshly released NASA story details how to Eliminate all forms of diabetes and Reverse the current damage.

Check the page to join thousands of diabetes patients who have used this product to get rid of and fix critical harm to their body within 18 days,

-------------> http://safe.bloodglucosepass.ninja

Fact: Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure and non-birth blindness

Stop mail at
http://cikb6.bloodglucosepass.ninja
P.O. Box 312, 3211 Nibh Road,Wanaka,New Zealand,7541
*****fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_5998523####

August is another success story for John Besh.  It's a fancy (expensive) dining experience set for a special occasion.  Dress up, if you don't want to feel out of place.  I couldn't wait to eat here, but needing to book reservations so far in advance didn't seem to work for us (being from out of town) but the last time we were in New Orleans, we made sure to book a reservation well in advance.

The meal started with an amuse bouche - Butternut crumble, Parmesan, squash, chives - interesting, to say the least. I wouldn't say that I loved it or wanted to eat more than just a bite of it (it pretty much tasted like butter), but it was a nice amuse bouche.
Seared foie gras (off the menu) - This was the highlight of the meal for me.

Oddly, they don't have a seared foie on the menu, but when I asked about it she said that they could do it.  It was a thick cut, cooked to perfection.
Roasted duckling with foie gras cream - Yes, more foie.  What can I say, I love it.  This was another hit for me.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715